It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

adaro

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
im not going to start this story with "once upon a time" because then nobody would believe me! well- here goes!
once a while ago, i was on a fishing trip. i was carrying some of the fish home when a few fell out. i stopped to pick them up and eeryone else kept going. i was walking along he river when something suddenly jumped out at me!
it was half man-half fish. it wasnt a merman- i know that. dont ask me how, it just seemed aggresive, not elegant. i just ran away quickly- i dont have pictures or anything. when i got home, i looked up google and searched for my description. it came up with a "mythical" creature called adaro. the top half was a man, bottom half was a fish. in the legend, it said that adaro threw flying fish at you and came from a rainbow on the sun!
of course, none of this happened to me!

if you have any more info on adaro, or you wanna give me your views, please reply. DONT reply if you just want to say you dont believe me! thats not what you do here on ats! it just makes me so angry i just wanna

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I completely agree

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
hey i told you to be open-minded!!!!! i said DONT just post to say you dont believe me!
i didnt go up and measure it and say: hello mr. big aggresive fish please can i check what height you are for my skeptic friend? it was green and obviously a male because i said MERMAN!!!!!!!! see this is the kind of person i dont like-

[edited relatively offensive remarks, keep it civil - nygdan]

[edit on 19-5-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

thats not what you do here on ats! it just makes me so angry i just wanna

Just for the record, if anyone disagrees with this poster that this happened, and wants to discuss it, they are more than free to. Ridicule not, but you don't have to agree either.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
well, i wasnt saying he has to agree with me, i just didnt want him to dismiss it totally and imply that i was a liar!

I completely agree

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
sorry i just wanted to use that for a while. Anyway I didn't dismiss your theory, I kept an open mind and enquired further....

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I swear ive read the same exact post on another forum last week. The author later claimed he was just messing around.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
I swear ive read the same exact post on another forum last week. The author later claimed he was just messing around.

Seriously? Id love to see a link. And PP, skepticism is good and just saying that you dont want anyone not beleiving you IMO is a wee bit sad. You need different opinions otherwise noones going to reply.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I found this on Adaro. It's short but it is an interesting story

www.pantheon.org...

It is believed that the adaro travels along rainbows and kills men by shooting poisenous flying fish at them.

That part just makes me laugh though.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This story really does sound like you just found some info on a creature andhoaxed a sighting, it might be just me though.

To gain some more credibility how about telling us what you searched for in Google, because to me not many searches are going to come up with ''Adaro''

And did you tell anyone else about this.

Some extra details would be cool as well.

Oh, onemore thing I would love to see that link AndrewTB

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
well, it took me a while to see it, but i searched for LOADS of things. most just came up with mermaid/man but i found one eventually. i think i added the word "mythical" but im not sure

BTW sorry if you dont believe me

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Im going to be honest, I dont beleive you because you arent giving us more facts about your encounter, maybe some maps of the river/lake you were at might help and where abouts you are in the world.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
well, it doesnt make much of a difference where i was, it was just a lake in ireland! well, i cant give you MUCH more detail because i only saw it for a few seconds. it looked very strong
and angry
well, i suppose you have your own opinion whether you believe me or not.
how would a map help?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
well, it doesnt make much of a difference where i was, it was just a lake in ireland! well, i cant give you MUCH more detail because i only saw it for a few seconds. it looked very strong
and angry
well, i suppose you have your own opinion whether you believe me or not.
how would a map help?

Do you have a map of the general area at the place of your encounter with the creature to which we are currently discussing?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i just want to know, WHY do you want me to give you a stupid map????????

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
i just want to know, WHY do you want me to give you a stupid map????????

Well a map would give us a general idea of the surrounding terrain and we may be able to find out some more info. Or just admit your making it up right now so I can go have a juice

Because as Andy said, he heard someone making a similiar story up.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If the bottom half is a fish how did it jump out at you? Did it just poke out of the water or did it come on land

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Technical
If the bottom half is a fish how did it jump out at you? Did it just poke out of the water or did it come on land

Now that is a good point!! When I read it I was thinking along the lines of the creature on Scooby Doo
that has scaly legs.

Or maybe it wasnt a creature but an angry tramp with some baggy green trousers on

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
ok, i dont have a map of the place i was in, and it didnt REALLY jump out at me, it just sort of like came at me, its so hard to explain!

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Right, this is getting weird now, you dont know aht part of the country you wre in, and now you just changed your story, it didnt jump but came at you!?

Can you please tell us what part of the country you where in, then we can find a map and describe the Adaro in minute thourough detail, height,gender,how was it half man half fish?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join