It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Insane Ones, May

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
What would you say if this happens?

The Ships arrive and do some things.

Nesi will appear. Nesi - nonconscious form of life.

The Universe Information Field is created.

Anyone may call for help just by the thought. The Nesi will come.

Anyone may refuse yourself the ability to call for help in certain cases. Just draw something and think about cases when you don't want the help.

The Nesi will work and give the money away to those who would ask them. If human wants that job, the Nesi will quit.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Colonel Bill]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You really have to explain this better.
It's not very clear what your talking about.
However, I'm asking for help and the money, if they are giving it away.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by freddieb]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yes, I want Nesi money too. I promise not to draw something after the universe information field is created. Can I get it by Thursday?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Considering that your (the author's) posts seem to have the following post soon after,

You might want to check into a better universal translator unit.

You've claimed to be an alien in previous threads, so it shouldn't be too difficult for a being capable of traversing millions of light years to manage correctly communicating with us "clever apes".

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Colonel Bill

If I were to come across somebody in my daily life that said to me the same thing that you wrote, then I would say to that person "Can I call you an ambulance?" or "Can I get you some Thorazine?".

Korzag

Nice to see you again. I thought you retired a while back.

Peace

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korzag
Considering that your (the author's) posts seem to have the following post soon after,

You might want to check into a better universal translator unit.

You've claimed to be an alien in previous threads, so it shouldn't be too difficult for a being capable of traversing millions of light years to manage correctly communicating with us "clever apes".

Hey, I posted the quote you've got up there. Where in the world do you get that I claimed to be an alien somewhere?
I've never claimed to be anything other than a person in North Carolina. I think you've got me confused with someone else buddy. Hell, I've never even seen a UFO or anything else I thought was unexplainable.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by freddieb]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
No, he's talking about Colonel Bill, part time alien and nonconcious life form.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well, he claims to be a nonconcious life form, whatever the hell that is. Dont you think that explains it all?

And maybe his universal translator is working correctly, just using a form of Galactic Windows XP. Aliens arent perfect you know..........

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yea Colonel Bill,
What exactly is a "nonconcious life form"? May you meant nonconscious life form. But then I don't know what that is either.
I'm kind of sorry I got involved with this thread.
Now someone thinks I'm you and I'm not really sure, at all, what you think you are.
Boy this is getting confusing.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
nonconcious.........maybe hes asleep when he posts. Thats a great excuse that could eliminate any responsiblity for things. I think I will try that. Im a nonconcious life form.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
Yea Colonel Bill,
What exactly is a "nonconcious life form"? May you meant nonconscious life form. But then I don't know what that is either.
I'm kind of sorry I got involved with this thread.
Now someone thinks I'm you and I'm not really sure, at all, what you think you are.
Boy this is getting confusing.

The solutions to which you come after thinking are born somewhere. You don't go through ebdless possible thoughts, do you? Something is able to process the information and to estimate what is right before it comes to your mind. This is the exmple of the unconscious life.

Here is the new version of the post.

What would you say if this happens?

The Ships arrive and do these things.

The Nesi enter into the world. Nesi - unconscious form of life.

Anyone may call for help just by the thought. The Nesi will come.

Anyone may refuse yourself the ability to call for help in certain cases. Just draw something and think about cases when you don't want the help. Besides the strict cases you can just think something. Your doubt may affect it all.

It will be only two rules which you can never refuse. One rule is this. You specify the time span for which you refuse and the time after which the Nesi will come anyway. You can choose forever and never.

The Nesi will work and give the money away to those who would ask them. If human wants that job, the Nesi will quit.

A Network of portals and planets for the human race will be established. The portals will be guarded by the Nesi.

On one new planet anyone can get a list of the cases in which you refuse from the help by Nesi. You can set temporary rules for this planet, the rules will not be shown as temporary.

On one new planet only the coordinates of the crime are given, the Nesi don't arrive at all.

One new planet will be a jail. You can always prefer to go from the jail onto that planet. If you go to this planet, a record about you will be kept. After you have run the sentence, the record will be erased. You can go from the jail planet through the portal anywhere where you will be welcomed. You can't refuse from this ability, this is the second rule.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Colonel Bill]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Thanks Colonel Bill, that helped clear it up. I'm looking forward to your next post.

Peace

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Oh wait, I know the answer to this one.

The loch ness monster has won the alien lottery, and will give it all to us.

Oh, and Korzag will rule over the jail planet.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Colonel Bill,
I promise I'm not being sarcastic.
I'm really trying to figure this out. I think that you are posing a sort of hypothetical, ' What if ', kind of thing, but Some of the prime points, aren't coming across clearly. Am I right? I hope I am.
So I'm going to put down the points as I understand them, and you can correct me when you see it. OK? Help me out here.

1. Some space ships actually arrive and do some things. Cryptic, no specifics, but one of the things they did do was to, introduce the Nesi.

2.The Nesi are form of helper beings that exist as a unconscious life forms. Again, you are not specific. An Unconscious Life Form, a, U.L.F., could mean that the being is. But isn't aware that it is. Hmm...Or it could mean that it is aware only of the directive to help, whenever asked, whatever the case may be, without making any judgements.... But then, it actually is conscious of helping and what that entails...Or maybe you mean sub-conscious, which might make the Nisi, beings that operate in your sub-conscious....well help us out ... Lets move on.

3. Another thing the Aliens apparently did was to create a Universal Information Field. The U.I.F., which impresses me as a great sub-conscious library of information or sub-conscious internet where every thing is known and stored, and is somehow accessible, either by the Nesi and/or everyone. And it is through the UIF that we are able to contact the Nesi and ask for help... I'll wait for your yes or no, here because I'm sure there are points in this area that are important but may be neglected.

4. This next part sounds, as if a good thought, never got translated into words very well. " You can refuse yourself the ability to call for help in certain cases." From this it seems, by one line of my thought, to mean that having the ability to call upon the Nesi becomes so automatic that you have to force yourself not to do it for whatever reasons, that would appear, to be necessary. Or, by another line of thought, maybe it means that once you ask for help from the Nesi. They will continue to help until you conciously force yourself to sub-consciously not ask for help.....Here again, we, or at least I, am asking for help.

5. You force yourself not to ask for help, by drawing a picture of what you don't want help with, and think about not wanting help. I'm a little bit wavy on this one. It seems as if you mean the process is supposed to implant the things the Nesi shouldn't help with, sub-consciously....I keep using, sub-conscious as my dynamic here, because that is the only dynamic that I can extrapolate any type of meaning.

6. " Your doubt may affect it all." What does this mean? Does this mean that this whole scenario is based on faith? That's a strange twist for... Well lets jump ahead. You can decide how long you can deny yourself the help of the Nesi. But when the time is up, they are going to come to help anyway. But the twist of "you can choose forever or never". That sort of negates what you just said. ..... We'll need you again here.

7. "The Nesi will work and give the money away to those that would ask them. " Taken the next line with it. It would seem that if the Nesi is working and giving money to you then you shouldn't work and give money away?...

8. A network of planet portals will be for interplanetary travel will be available to use. but the Nesi guard them for some reason.

9 For the rest, about the various planets, your gonna have to explain this better....But it seems that you may be asking which planet would we choose? help us out.

Don't be that guy.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by freddieb]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Are you guys screwing with the planet and do you have any of those portal thingamagics on earth and if so, what's the price for this "help."

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
...ok, send cash!

TYVM in advance!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yep,
If they aren't going to make it all free.
I do need the money.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
Colonel Bill,
I promise I'm not being sarcastic.
I'm really trying to figure this out. I think that you are posing a sort of hypothetical, ' What if ', kind of thing, but Some of the prime points, aren't coming across clearly. Am I right? I hope I am.
So I'm going to put down the points as I understand them, and you can correct me when you see it. OK? Help me out here.

1. Some space ships actually arrive and do some things. Cryptic, no specifics, but one of the things they did do was to, introduce the Nesi.

2.The Nesi are form of helper beings that exist as a unconscious life forms. Again, you are not specific. An Unconscious Life Form, a, U.L.F., could mean that the being is. But isn't aware that it is. Hmm...Or it could mean that it is aware only of the directive to help, whenever asked, whatever the case may be, without making any judgements.... But then, it actually is conscious of helping and what that entails...Or maybe you mean sub-conscious, which might make the Nisi, beings that operate in your sub-conscious....well help us out ... Lets move on.

3. Another thing the Aliens apparently did was to create a Universal Information Field. The U.I.F., which impresses me as a great sub-conscious library of information or sub-conscious internet where every thing is known and stored, and is somehow accessible, either by the Nesi and/or everyone. And it is through the UIF that we are able to contact the Nesi and ask for help... I'll wait for your yes or no, here because I'm sure there are points in this area that are important but may be neglected.

4. This next part sounds, as if a good thought, never got translated into words very well. " You can refuse yourself the ability to call for help in certain cases." From this it seems, by one line of my thought, to mean that having the ability to call upon the Nesi becomes so automatic that you have to force yourself not to do it for whatever reasons, that would appear, to be necessary. Or, by another line of thought, maybe it means that once you ask for help from the Nesi. They will continue to help until you conciously force yourself to sub-consciously not ask for help.....Here again, we, or at least I, am asking for help.

5. You force yourself not to ask for help, by drawing a picture of what you don't want help with, and think about not wanting help. I'm a little bit wavy on this one. It seems as if you mean the process is supposed to implant the things the Nesi shouldn't help with, sub-consciously....I keep using, sub-conscious as my dynamic here, because that is the only dynamic that I can extrapolate any type of meaning.

6. " Your doubt may affect it all." What does this mean? Does this mean that this whole scenario is based on faith? That's a strange twist for... Well lets jump ahead. You can decide how long you can deny yourself the help of the Nesi. But when the time is up, they are going to come to help anyway. But the twist of "you can choose forever or never". That sort of negates what you just said. ..... We'll need you again here.

7. "The Nesi will work and give the money away to those that would ask them. " Taken the next line with it. It would seem that if the Nesi is working and giving money to you then you shouldn't work and give money away?...

8. A network of planet portals will be for interplanetary travel will be available to use. but the Nesi guard them for some reason.

9 For the rest, about the various planets, your gonna have to explain this better....But it seems that you may be asking which planet would we choose? help us out.

Don't be that guy.

>1. Some space ships actually arrive and do some things. Cryptic, no specifics, but one of the things they did do was to, introduce the Nesi.

Yes.

>2.The Nesi are form of helper beings that exist as a unconscious life forms. Again, you are not specific. An Unconscious Life Form, a, U.L.F., could mean that the being is. But isn't aware that it is. Hmm...Or it could mean that it is aware only of the directive to help, whenever asked, whatever the case may be, without making any judgements.... But then, it actually is conscious of helping and what that entails...Or maybe you mean sub-conscious, which might make the Nisi, beings that operate in your sub-conscious....well help us out ... Lets move on.

The solutions to which you come after thinking are born somewhere. You don't go through the endless middle thoughts, do you? Something is able to process the information and to estimate what is right before it comes to your mind. This is the unconscious life. Not only you who possess the consciousness are able to estimate what is right.

>3. Another thing the Aliens apparently did was to create a Universal Information Field. The U.I.F., which impresses me as a great sub-conscious library of information or sub-conscious internet where every thing is known and stored, and is somehow accessible, either by the Nesi and/or everyone. And it is through the UIF that we are able to contact the Nesi and ask for help... I'll wait for your yes or no, here because I'm sure there are points in this area that are important but may be neglected.

Yes, only that is not a sub-conscious thing, it intercepts the thoughts which you think out, the thoughts which you direct to it.

>4. This next part sounds, as if a good thought, never got translated into words very well. " You can refuse yourself the ability to call for help in certain cases." From this it seems, by one line of my thought, to mean that having the ability to call upon the Nesi becomes so automatic that you have to force yourself not to do it for whatever reasons, that would appear, to be necessary. Or, by another line of thought, maybe it means that once you ask for help from the Nesi. They will continue to help until you conciously force yourself to sub-consciously not ask for help.....Here again, we, or at least I, am asking for help.

What is life which is safe, what is life when no adventures are possible? The ability to refuse from the help is the guarantee that you may have the adventures. Time span which you shall set is the guarantee that you will not be tortured forever in case you find the adventures.

>5. You force yourself not to ask for help, by drawing a picture of what you don't want help with, and think about not wanting help. I'm a little bit wavy on this one. It seems as if you mean the process is supposed to implant the things the Nesi shouldn't help with, sub-consciously....I keep using, sub-conscious as my dynamic here, because that is the only dynamic that I can extrapolate any type of meaning.

To refuse from the help is a very serious step. You need some serious sign, an action, not just a mere thought. As well, when you draw you think differently, also, your own unconsciousness can pass some information to the AI system which will define the help rules.

>6. " Your doubt may affect it all." What does this mean? Does this mean that this whole scenario is based on faith? That's a strange twist for... Well lets jump ahead. You can decide how long you can deny yourself the help of the Nesi. But when the time is up, they are going to come to help anyway. But the twist of "you can choose forever or never". That sort of negates what you just said. ..... We'll need you again here.

You might be certain that you want the adventures until they happen. Yet, we cann't just refuse you the chance to get into troubles. So the doubt in your thoughts is used to estimate what do you want. The doubt may influence in any direction.

>7. "The Nesi will work and give the money away to those that would ask them. " Taken the next line with it. It would seem that if the Nesi is working and giving money to you then you shouldn't work and give money away?...

No. You have to be busy in what is interesting to you, so if human wants that job, the Nesi will quit.

>8. A network of planet portals will be for interplanetary travel will be available to use. but the Nesi guard them for some reason.

Yes.

>9 For the rest, about the various planets, your gonna have to explain this better....But it seems that you may be asking which planet would we choose? help us out.

3 of the new planets that will be given to you will be preset with the rules described. We don't see a reason for a long dispute about what planets shall be used for what purpose. We don't like quarrels.

Final word, there are many of those who are capable to do the things described. In fact, we would prefer they to do it all. They are those who are responsible for you and they shall stand to their role.

Here is the new version.

The Ships arrive and do these things.

The Nesi enter into the world. Nesi - unconscious form of life, don't confuse it with the Loch Nessi.

Anyone may call for help just by the thought. The Information Field will pass the call, the Nesi will come.

What is life which is safe, what is life when no adventures are possible? Anyone may refuse yourself the ability to call for help in certain cases. Just draw something and think about the cases when you don't want the help. Besides the strict cases you can just think something. Your doubt may affect the rules of help.

It will be only two rules which you can never refuse. One rule is this. You specify the time span for which you refuse and the time after which the Nesi will come anyway. You can choose forever and never.

The Nesi will work and give the money away to those who would ask them. You have to be busy in what is interesting to you, so if human wants that job, the Nesi will quit.

A Network of portals and planets for the human race will be established. The portals will be guarded by the Nesi.

On one new planet anyone can get a list of the cases in which you refuse from the help by Nesi. You can set temporary rules for this planet, the rules will not be shown as temporary.

On one new planet only the coordinates of the crime are given, the Nesi don't arrive at all.

One new planet will be a jail. You can always prefer to go from the jail onto that planet. If you go to this planet, a record about you will be kept. After you have run the sentence, the record will be erased. You can go from the jail planet through the portal anywhere where you will be welcomed. You can't refuse from this ability, this is the second rule.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel Bill

I think I understand this one.

Originally posted by Colonel BillOn one new planet only the coordinates of the crime are given, the Nesi don't arrive at all.

I don't understand this one. Could you clarify some more?

Originally posted by Colonel BillOne new planet will be a jail. You can always prefer to go from the jail onto that planet. If you go to this planet, a record about you will be kept. After you have run the sentence, the record will be erased. You can go from the jail planet through the portal anywhere where you will be welcomed. You can't refuse from this ability, this is the second rule.

From this description, it sounds like people would be voluntarily going to a jail planet to serve out some kind of sentence? What would be the purpose of this?. I'm not entirely clear on this. Thanks.

There are going to be portals to 3 planets that have set rules while the rest of the portals to the other planets won't have set rules? How many more planets other than the 3?

When you say planet, do you literally mean planet or do mean "world/universe" or "reality"?

[edit on 18-5-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Colonel Bill,
What Junkheap said.

And why would I have to go to jail?
And I do like the idea of adventure, but your idea of adventure,mentions torture.
Which, though maybe adventure-some to many, is not really adventure-some to my way of thinking.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by freddieb]

[edit on 18-5-2005 by freddieb]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join