It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ailens And God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I have never been abducted, well not that i remember anything about it ...however i was wondering for anyone who had, did the ailens ever tell you about the meaning of life , the universe and what/who God is?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
1 God dosnt exsit.
2 The meaning of life is differnt for each person.
If your asking if god is related to aliens then check use the search feature.
ATS search god aliens

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hey Xpert,
what is that a picture of in your avitar?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I hate to say, but I would assume that anyone that has been abducted, then picked and prodded at, with probes, they probably didn't think to ask their abductors, "Oh, by the way,what's the deal with God?", or any question regarding the meaning of life.

I think that is a great question to ask, but, I think their minds were busy with other things, like what the %#*! is happening here!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
1 God dosnt exsit.
ATS search god aliens

How do u know god doesn't exist?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
1 God dosnt exsit.
ATS search god aliens

Never mind your atheist, im not even gonna try.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, I dont think I've ever been abducted, but, I wouldnt mind if I was.

Also, I agree with what Xpert said.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i agree with faery and xpert11. if i was abducted i wouldnt be wondering anything except how will i get ouuta here. and the meaning of life there is no one anser ther are atleast 6billion for every single person

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
Hey Xpert,
what is that a picture of in your avitar?

My avatar is photo taken on a model railroad the building is a goods shed the blue you can see in the back ground is
water.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I have never been abducted, well not that i remember anything about it ...however i was wondering for anyone who had, did the ailens ever tell you about the meaning of life , the universe and what/who God is?

Well, I haven't been abducted (to my knowledge, hehe), but if you're curious, google on "UFO Yellow Book" to see some of the out there things said regarding this.....

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I don't want to start a big religion battle here, but is it possible that god was aliens? This could explain a lot, like the angels that the 2 marys saw on the day after the sabbath (or something. It's in a pamphlet we found
), as well as the bright star that led the wise men to jesus. These stories do not make much sense on their own, but in conjunction with 'life in other worlds', it makes sense. Remember, Star Wars was set 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...', so it could have been aliens.

lol there's prolly a million threads out there on ATS dealing with that I've said. oh well. Delete if you must

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
well the alien= god theory is a big one and yes it wil explain alot but it will still leave the question: who made god , and who made the person that made that god and so on. so its a pointless discussion

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss

Well, this isn't the answer you're looking for, but 42 is what I've heard...

In all seriousness, and I know you didn't imply this, but why would they know? If they know, would they be abducting us (unless that's the meaning of life...) or out giving meaning to their lives? I'll assume the abduction of homo sapiens isn't the meaning of life, therefore they don't know.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have always known God, always. I have experienced God first hand. He is love, goodness, joy, passion and all things good.

On the flipside, I have also been abducted by aliens. They were souless. My soul felt terror, confusion, lack of care for me on their part and pain.

God is definately not an alien! I dont know what they are but God has all the glory. Aliens (greys), have no interest in us other than for their own needs. God is always trying to help me with mine.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I can see where your coming from stress2damax. Aliens have always been feared because as humans we have an inherant fear of the unknown. But you think of humans. There are good people (like volunteers to care for the sick), and there are bad people (like murderers and rapist). I think that aliens are the same. Some are here for good, to observe (or whatever), and some are here to disrupt the order of life, by mutilating cattle etc.

But this also brings us back to the question: "Why do bad things happen to good people?". This has 2 sides to it...

Also, may I ask how you have encountered God first hand? And also your abduction encounter? These interest me very much

Thanks,
-Grayda

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I know both

I have always known God, always. I have experienced God first hand. He is love, goodness, joy, passion and all things good.

On the flipside, I have also been abducted by aliens. They were souless. My soul felt terror, confusion, lack of care for me on their part and pain.

God is definately not an alien! I dont know what they are but God has all the glory. Aliens (greys), have no interest in us other than for their own needs. God is always trying to help me with mine.

That makes two of us.

One time my alien abductors asked me, at the end of an abduction, if I had any questions. I asked them when they would leave me alone. Their responce was to put my body into extreme pain for a few minutes.

They asked again if I have any questions. I asked where they came from. Their responce was to put my body into extreme pain for a few minutes. I felt like they were conditioning me not to ask questions. The pain was really bad.

They asked again if I had any questions. I asked who Jesus was. Their responce was to get very angry and put my body into 10 x the pain they had been applying. But then the abduction quickly ended and I was alone in my house.

This was the last "Abduction" I was to expereince.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Ai-lens.

Sounds like them Ay-rans been up to their no good deceiving, mm hmm.

I think the people who say they would take up arms against aliens are funny people. They do not realize they are not acting out their own impulse.

As for all the people who have been abducted and joined in the month of May, sorry to hear about that, hope you didn't do anything drastic like move homes or examine yourself for implants or anything of that nature.

Does this mean asking them to take you wherever you want is out of the question?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
we fear them because we dont know them. we fear a lot of things we dont know (some fear "god"). im sure if we knew about them and interacted with them previously, we wouldnt fear them.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
In the Ultimate End

U'll BE

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i am agreeing with what xpert siad this forum topic has popped up a couple of times just use search for your answers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join