It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Doesn't Support Wal-Mart? Nazi's That's Who.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wal-Mart, enemy of all living things in the universe and the very backbone of America's glorious new "retail economy," not only believes Godwin's Law is more of a guideline when it comes to media advertisements, but that people are rather stupid (which technically they are).

Nazi Book Burning Ad Offends Local Veterans

Campaign ads bankrolled by Wal-Mart and depicting a Nazi-era book burning are offensive and backhanded, say some Flagstaff citizens and veterans.

Backers contend they are a justified reminder of the need to protect freedoms.

The newspaper ads contend that Proposition 100's restrictions on big-box retailers are an infringement of constitutional freedoms. The message has been conveyed through a blurred photo of a Nazi book-burning taken from the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum archives and a close-up of a person's mouth covered with tape.

Accompanying the ads is the statement: "Freedoms worth keeping," and references to the proposition as limiting choice.

Makes perfect sense. A vote against a giant big box retailer destroying your neighborhood is a vote for Hitler. I can see that.

Sorry corporate America, the constitutional freedoms of indviduals supercede yours. Or at least they should. Next it will be the corporate rally against people against "companies of faith."

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
???? In the words of Jon Stweart.

Whaaaaaa????

Anyways, back to the real world where the grass is green and people aren't afraid of all mighty powerful child rapists, wait no, in the real world christians exist, I want the fake world!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Anyways, back to the real world where the grass is green and people aren't afraid of all mighty powerful child rapists, wait no, in the real world christians exist, I want the fake world!

Yeah, intolerance is funny....

Anyway, I just wanted to throw something into the mix here... In my marketing class we were discussing this whole wal-mart thing, and we learned that there are also businesses that say wal=mart has actually helped their business more than hurt it. It does drive some other retail services out of business, but it also draws customers to areas of town where there normally wouldn't be any. Sometimes they can't find what they want at wal-mart, so they go shopping at other stores in the area. Fast food chains and stores like Blockbuster would do really well near a wal-mart. Location Location!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Wal-Mart ad exec: So you want to compare the burning of intelluctual and cultural material with proprosed restrictions on spread of commercial entities? Awesome! Print it!

For their moronic advertising strategy I shall curse the evils of Wally World and give the greeter a really mean look the next time I force myself to shop there and save $20-$30 instead of having to drive all over town to 4 different stores and pay more.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Veltro]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm sorry Herman that there are more Child Rapists in the catholic church then NAMBLA, but the truth is the truth, is it not?

ANyways, go Krogers, open 24/7, low low prices, cheapest gas, hell, for 4th of July last year they did 1 dollar gas. People lined up for blocks trying to get in.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
I'm sorry Herman that there are more Child Rapists in the catholic church then NAMBLA, but the truth is the truth, is it not?

I doubt that, where are your statistics? Besides, NAMBLA doesn't consider it child rape, so I doubt most of theirs are even documented. By the way, being a Catholic priest and being a Christian priest are different. The Catholic priests must swear to a life of celibacy, which is where all that sexual tension comes in and causes them to molest small children. Christians are allowed to get married and have sex with their wives. Next time you make a feeble attempt at bad-mouthing Christians, get your facts straight and don't mix them up with Catholics.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

NAMBLA doesn't consider it child rape, so I doubt most of theirs are even documented

NAMBLA is real???? I thought that was just a sick make believe organization. Ive heard it before, but never really thougth it was real?
is it?

Wal Mart brings in business for smaller local business's.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

NAMBLA doesn't consider it child rape, so I doubt most of theirs are even documented

NAMBLA is real???? I thought that was just a sick make believe organization. Ive heard it before, but never really thougth it was real?
is it?

Yeah, sadly they really are real. You can visit their website; it's just nambla.com. Pretty disgusting.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
nambla.org...

These organizations don't even realize their purpose..
to swing the christian block as far right as they can push it..divide and conquer

unfortunately Wal Mart realizes its purpose all too well..

[edit on 14-5-2005 by benign]

top topics

join