It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast AM Fans: Who is the guest that you would be most likely to tune to ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I agree, hands down its Michio Kaku for me. His stuff just boggles and baffles my mind. Gives me weeks to think about whenever he's on.

Ed Dames is pretty interesting stuff too, although I'm not totally sold on the RV thing.

Too bad I missed the Mel's hole episode....man I wish I had a bottomless pit in my backyard.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
They cant find Mel!!! I guess the feds got a hold of him and his "hole" and silenced him forever.

By the way, I happen to know for sure that George visits ATS regularly before the show. He alluded to it in an email we exchanged a few weeks ago.

Art wrote me back too in January. He stays away from government conspiracies now. He doesnt appreciate the feds coming to his home at 3am and banging down his door. Can you blame him?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm most likely to tune in whe Michio Kaku, Ed Dames (flake), or a UFO researcher like Stanton Friedman is on. Of course it's even better when it's Art Bell interviewing them instead of George Snoorey.

I also like to listen to Richard Hoagland just for entertainment. That man can find an alien spaceship anywhere...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I frequently listen to C2C or try to pick up a taped broadcast when I can. I have listened to many greats on the show. My favorites have been Dr.Steven Greer, Bob Lazar, Father Malachi Martin, and Richard Hoagland. Though there have been many other guest such as David Icke and Red Elk telling some interesting stories. I am looking forward to hearing someone new come out and expose the truths out there.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
KFI outta LA streams it too, heres a link and u dont have to sign up.

C2C Live

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I listen to the show whenever I'm up and around for those hours.

Beginning with Art and now George I enjoy the show every time I get to listen. All subjects and almost all guests are interesting to me. Some things I can personally relate too and others I can only wonder about and ask "what if?"

Great show for the midnight hours.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I suppose that I have a lot of favorite guests on Coast to Coast am but one of my favorite moments on Coast to Coast was when they first played sounds from Hell. According to the show, a Russian Geological exploration team drilled into the Earth and struck a hollow or open space in the Earth's crust. When the scientists lowered a microphone into the hole, they were suprised and shocked to hear what they could only describe as "sounds from hell". The scientists and workers, it seems, freaked right out and abandoned their mission. The first time I heard this on the show, it sort of freaked me out too. Both George Noorey and Art Bell occasionally play the sound ....at times, they overplay it for my tastes ... and it still freaks and creeps me out. here is a link to an audio of the SOUNDS FROM HELL; www.albinoblacksheep.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.albinoblacksheep.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
www.snopes.com...

Coast to Coast stream......just click and play. I've got many more if this one doesn't work for someone.

www.newstalk1130.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I finally got to check out the show at 1 a.m.

It's a pretty cool show. The one I listened to the night before wasn't that interesting though. I get tired of hearing about mad cow disease.

Tonight's was pretty interesting. Dr. Morgus was a guest. Anyone listen to it? Morgus talked about a "petro pill" that you put in water or something and it makes a 92 octane solution. He wants to give this formula to George Noory. What do you guys make of this? Do you think Morgus is for real?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
I suppose that I have a lot of favorite guests on Coast to Coast am but one of my favorite moments on Coast to Coast was when they first played sounds from Hell. According to the show, a Russian Geological exploration team drilled into the Earth and struck a hollow or open space in the Earth's crust. When the scientists lowered a microphone into the hole, they were suprised and shocked to hear what they could only describe as "sounds from hell". The scientists and workers, it seems, freaked right out and abandoned their mission. The first time I heard this on the show, it sort of freaked me out too. Both George Noorey and Art Bell occasionally play the sound ....at times, they overplay it for my tastes ... and it still freaks and creeps me out. here is a link to an audio of the SOUNDS FROM HELL; www.albinoblacksheep.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.albinoblacksheep.com...

The link doesn't go anywhere, but the sounds are bogus. The hole was supposed to be incredibly deep right? How many thousands of feet of microphone cable can you extend down a hole before it breaks under its own wieght, not to mention how much power you'd need to get a clear signal over such a huge cord. That's part of why music artists go wireless in large venues isn't it?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What's really crazy is one of my oldest friends, who lives halfway across the country from me, and I have been talking about C2Cam for the past week. I just got hooked up on their site yesterday (we'll see if its worth it, thank you ATS for staying free) and this morning the first thing I see is this topic on the board. And you thought there was no conspiracy theme to this thread.

Sarge, are you out there on here? I knew I shouldn't have told you about this site!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Heres a Quick Link to KFYI in arizona so u dont have to sign up on there page if the Los Angeles one doesnt work i posted.

KFYI

LA one again.
KFI

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hey S1LV3R4D0, do you know of a streaming site that's not a FOX News affiliate or a affiliate for right-wing talk radio? I've been trying to find one. I just can't stand listening to the commercials for Hannity and the like in between the show segments. The one I listen to now is out of Ventura county and it has O'Reilly and Hannity, I have to cut it off during the commercials.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnightTonight's was pretty interesting. Dr. Morgus was a guest. Anyone listen to it? Morgus talked about a "petro pill" that you put in water or something and it makes a 92 octane solution. He wants to give this formula to George Noory. What do you guys make of this? Do you think Morgus is for real?

Complete BS, but it was funny though.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
No Flinx i dont. I used to have a link to a site that had a crapload of c2c stream links but i cant find it. Im assuming since the show talks about a myriad of topics(kinda like ats) bout the only stations ull find it on is the ones that will allow anyone to talk about anything...
Im sure theres a few out there that is right up ur alley of what u want to hear in between, I just mute it and chk back now and then to see when its back on.

Centurion says he has a bunch more links in a previous post, maybe u2u him and he can hook u up.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
NO. Morgus is NOT for real. I grew up in Detroit in the 50s- 60s. At that time Detroit was, believe it or not, a hotbed for radio and television production. In fact, even earlier, the Lone Ranger was originally broadcast on radio from Detroit. Anyway, Morgus had a television show which broadcast horror films. Morgus played host and he would introduce the movie and set up the experiment of the night. Then, throughout the movie, he would come on with another step or two of his experiment. Of course, at the end of the movie, and the show, we would see the culmination of the experiment. Naturally, the experiment would always backfire and in the tradition of Soupy Sales (another show which originated in Detroit) someone would be left with pie on their face -- usually Morgus. Yeah it was juvenile but it was tame, innocent fun which, years later, has left a lot of adults with fond memories of their childhood. The best part about Morgus is that he is obviously intelligent, quick witted and blessed with a fine vocabulary that can strangely make even the most imbecilic concept seem, somehow, real. Incidentally, Morgus was on the show because George Noorey was originally from Detroit and many Detroiters still remember his career in Detroit broadcasting. Anyway, this C2C show may not have been insightful or relevant but it was fun and entertaining and that's a reward in itself.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, since George and Art have had pretty-much most all individuals on the show surrounding a wide range of subject matter..

I suggest a 'round table' with David Adair, Wendal Stevens, Stanton Friedman, Linda Moulton Howe and Robert lazar.

Must be all of them and for the five hours.. even Art Bell as a guest of George's during the week show inclusive.

Dallas

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

"What guest is most likely to bring you to tune in and listen to the show?"

Stanton Friedman
David Rudiak
Kevin Randle
Jenny Randles
Timothy Good
Jim Allen (Atlantis Researcher)

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Go to www.Morgus.com for a pic of dr Morgus. LOL

He's a scientist for real- get a load of him! For some reason it wont let me link .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join