It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz hints at making AOC speaker of the house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

During the live-stream, Walz told Ocasio-Cortez that if he and Kamala Harris win the election, he would make her the Speaker of the House.

"We're gonna win this election. We're gonna make you put a gavel in your hand in the House," Walz told Ocasio-Cortez

So the Harris/Walz team will be uber progressive and follow the lead of the Justice Democrats, and the far left squad. I'd say I'm shocked, as Harris sounds so different when not speaking about her policies, but a tiger doesn't change his stripes. And Harris, who has been very progressive, likely still is, and still will be. The important part is to realize that the progressive policies brought us "defund the Police" the Summer of Love, Not prosecuting crimes, no cash bail, sanctuary cities, Massive illegal immigration, rising crime (now proven in FBI stats that were hidden before). These policies are what has brought us down to this level. It's time to climb back up. Time to end the idiocy. Stamp out the stupid.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

She also wants to legalize cannabis federally. A lot of people might argue that it’s stupid to elect her for a single policy, but it just demonstrates that she is a true progressive when it comes to personal freedoms.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
As amazing as my next statement may sound given the last 4 years but that would be the WORST decision in the history of political choices by the democrat party.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Can you imagine the comedy gold word salad coming from a Harris president and AOC speaker???

It would be like laughing at the guy with a gun in your face but I guess you might as well laugh on your way out.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Nah,
I will argue it is stupid to elect her period.
As written above your post.
If Harris gets elected and does stupid crap like giving AOC the gavel, the RL version Idiocracy will be live.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

She also wants to legalize cannabis federally. A lot of people might argue that it’s stupid to elect her for a single policy, but it just demonstrates that she is a true progressive when it comes to personal freedoms.

. . . . except free speech of course 😄

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
She would be happy to be able to oversee any new Supreme Court expansion nominees !! 🥥🤡

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

. . . . except free speech of course 😄

I think that's (D)ifferent.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Seriously ? You think weed is going to solve all the problems ? She is all for censoring Conservative media coverage she doesn't like, but as long as it benefits the Democrats, networks like MSNBC are fine.

freebeacon.com...

"I believe that when it comes to broadcast television, like Fox News, these are subject to federal law ... in terms of what's allowed on air and what isn't," Ocasio-Cortez said during an interview with Jen Psaki on MSNBC. "When you look at what Tucker Carlson and some of these other folks on Fox do, it is very, very clearly incitement of violence."

"That is the line that I think we have to be willing to contend with," Ocasio-Cortez added.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I suspect very soon Cannabis will be removed from the Schedule 1 category, but folks shouldn't trade their future for a splif today. Things are a bit more serious than that.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

just how does he plan on doing that? the president and vice president don't have any say about who is voted in as speaker.
the only way is to rig the vote for for congressional seats this year for a sure win.

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
My gawd that would be like a Three Stooges movie albeit depressingly funny. A cackle a minute, the memes would be spectacular though.🤡🤡🤡🤣

posted on Oct, 28 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
My gawd that would be like a Three Stooges movie albeit depressingly funny. A cackle a minute, the memes would be spectacular though.🤡🤡🤡🤣

we would need all the cannabis we could get if that were to take place.

new topics

top topics

join