It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labour MP Mike Amesbury Repeatedly Punches Man to the Ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The Left wing Member of Parliament is seen talking to a man at 2.15 on Saturday morning before launching a barrage of punches at him , MP for Runcorn and Helsby Mike Amesbury has said in his defence that he felt 'threatened' by the man but I see no provocation in the video that deserves such an offensive reaction.

This is the shocking moment Labour MP Mike Amesbury punched a male constituent and hit him repeatedly while he lay on the ground. He had yesterday claimed he was 'threatened' before the attack at 2.15am on Saturday morning in his constituentcy of Runcorn and Helsby, Cheshire. But CCTV footage exclusively obtained by the Mail shows him launching a punch seemingly without physical provocation and then continuing to hit the man six times while he lay on the ground

edit on 27-10-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'd pay to see him and Prescott in the ring.

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

I'd like to see him in court , Starmer is quick to imprison people for writing words on the internet lets see how he handles one of his MP's throwing punches at constituents in the early hours of the morning.

Peter Lynch got 2 years 8 months for using nothing but words.
edit on 27-10-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Nice one Gortex,I thought this deserved its own thread.

Amazing behaviour from an MP-He looked pissed up but thats no excuse.

Once the guy was on the ground-he was no longer a threat-if he ever was,which he did not seem to be with hands in pockets and facing away from the MP.
Those punches while he was on the ground look like agravated assault.

Blanket CCTV,loved by authoritarian regimes can sometimes have benefits for average Joe,as hopefully will be the case here.
The BBC might even reluctanly report the story!

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

Amazing behaviour from an MP-He looked pissed up but thats no excuse.

Agreed , given the clocks went back last night I guess it was actually 3.15 am.

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

CCTV appears to show Labour MP punching man to ground

no doubt as hes a politician he wont even be charged, the usual rich and privileged defence will apply

edit on 27-10-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Mike Amesbury has been suspended by the Labour Party after CCTV footage showed him punching a man in the street.

A Labour Party spokesperson said: "Mike Amesbury MP has been assisting Cheshire Police with their inquiries following an incident on Friday night.

"I will not be making further public comment but will, of course, cooperate with any inquiries if required by Cheshire Police," he added.

The force said officers were called at 2.48am on Saturday to reports of an assault in Main Street, Frodsham.

"A caller reported he had been assaulted by a man in Main Street. Inquiries are ongoing," it said.
news.sky.com...

I smell an incoming by-election.

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Violence from the left wing?!? I am shocked. At least it wasn’t one of those far right KKK types you hear so much about , amirite?

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Nothing good happens after midnight 😐

That thug should be doing a stretch.

a reply to: Myhandle

new topics

top topics

join