It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama is angry, don't vote for the mean guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Michelle Obama (the only one who could have beat Trump) is now angry that Kamala is such a piss poor candidate. How could anyone not realize that she isn't quite as bad as the Orange guy? That is seriously the tone I got from this. It seems they all know how things are going, and it's not in their favor. She does touch on a key issue that I think will be a factor. The "non vote". Those who really don't like Kamala, but also don't like Trump, so they will just stay home.

But it's becoming increasingly clear that they left has lost it's joy. Joy has given way to anger. Sure they should be angry at themselves for putting the least liked VP in generations above Joe Biden. Sure he would have also lost, but then you could have blamed it on him. Now you have to blame it on you.

I just hope this is too big to rig. And I sincerely hope that anyone caught cheating (on either side) is punished to the fullest extent of the law. We as a nation really need to get back to repercussions for bad actions. Kids are learning they can do anything they want and not really get in any trouble.

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

She has a lot of balls to stand there and claim people are ignoring trumps “alleged” mental decline when just a few months ago they were saying an obvious dementia patient was just fine..🥸
Irony at its finest but I guess desperation will do that.

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

She has a lot of balls to stand there and claim people are ignoring trumps “alleged” mental decline when just a few months ago they were saying an obvious dementia patient was just fine..🥸

She certainly has some balls. And yes, that irony wasn't lost.

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I really enjoyed her accusation of his mental decline, only days after he sat down for damn near 3 hours straight with no break freeballing with Joe Rogan just chatting it up naturally. I enjoyed her saying he wont do interviews despite the many interviews he has done just since September including with several hostile organizations.

I think the Obama's are going to move to Canada or Europe. Clinton will take off to the UK. I think many of the guilty parties will relocate to friendly European states with ruling Monarchs, which are all the ones that still have Monarchs.

It will be an accurate portrayal of which governments these people were actually loyal too and working for subverting our sovereignty.

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
"Michael" Obummer has TDS

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I really enjoyed her accusation of his mental decline, only days after he sat down for damn near 3 hours straight with no break freeballing with Joe Rogan just chatting it up naturally. I enjoyed her saying he wont do interviews despite the many interviews he has done just since September including with several hostile organizations.

I think the Obama's are going to move to Canada or Europe. Clinton will take off to the UK. I think many of the guilty parties will relocate to friendly European states with ruling Monarchs, which are all the ones that still have Monarchs.

It will be an accurate portrayal of which governments these people were actually loyal too and working for subverting our sovereignty.

It would be nice if they left, save us $$$ on trials.

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I've said for a while.... The way to deal with the ruling elite crim class is to extradite them to someplace their pardons are worthless, and beyond the reach of future admins.

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This "mental decline" bullsh!t ranting by Democrat PR is just another obvious side tangent diversion to get people off the Biden demented reality that they failed to mask. Millions of people still think Biden is just fine. 🤣

posted on Oct, 27 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Bluntone22

She certainly has some balls. And yes, that irony wasn't lost.

I see what you did there, i need to bleach my mental eyes now.

top topics

join