It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Vows To Outlaw Electricity To Secure Powerful Amish Vote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
More love from our favorite Trusted News Source.

Personally, as a young woman who has worn oversized and patched up denim overalls and a hat every day for the sake of modesty, I have to say this report had me in stitches (pun intended).

Enjoy!
edit on 10/26/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
More love from our favorite Trusted News Source.

Personally, as a young woman who has worn oversized and patched up denim overalls and a hat every day for the sake of modesty, I have to say this report had me in stitches (pun intended).

Enjoy!

Obviously, Trump hates the environment.

Think about it...

Turning off electricity stops its production with fossil fuels. This in turn will decrease the output of CO2 into the atmosphere, thus starving plants of their life giving gas and they all will die.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Oh noes!

I didn't even think about that!

edit on 10/26/24 by GENERAL EYES because: fixed embed link

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Precisely why I will vote for Trump!

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Imagine Kamala, the Greens, and the entire Left are standing slack-jawed saying "Why didn't we think of this?!?".

Yes the video is an Onion parody, but in the real world try getting permits for a new power plant of any kind, anywhere. Might as well ban electricity! (Unless of course it's for charging electric cars and keeping Hollywood mansions comfortable, then electricity is good...)

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

obviously we should all embrace a simpler way of life, just like Trump's example here. MAAA. Make America Amish Again. No, that really doesn't work. BAAA Much better. Become Amish Again America! The commercials can have a spokes goat.

Just think, when North Korea hits us with the EMP, the Amish will be kings. Just sayin.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

join