It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post Snubs Kamala Harris with Non-Endorsement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I may need to check it out again.

I used to read them all the time when I was deployed or standing duty.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: IndieA

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All these liberals were so happy when these news organizations were going along with them. They didn't want to hear the warnings that these organizations could and would turn on them as soon as it became advantageous. Now that these organizations have gone halfway and decided to be impartial these liberals are lossing their minds.

The scary thing is that their weeping is not just propaganda; they are actually scared that they are going to be rounded up and put into camps. They will become dangerous if Harris losses; they will feel they have no other choice, that their backs are against the wall and that violence will be the only way to save democracy.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Now all of a sudden being an impartial and non-bias press agency is aligning with fascism.

Reminds me of how we are supposed to vote for the candidate that wasn't elected, in order to save democracy.

edit on 25-10-2024 by IndieA because: Added Point

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

They will become dangerous if Harris losses; they will feel they have no other choice, that their backs are against the wall and that violence will be the only way to save democracy.

Only a small percentage will feel that way.

I expect a bunch of finger pointing as it gets sunnier.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

They're not even being impartial, they still publish the most absurd leftist BS.

It's weird, I guess it's just Bezos not wanting it tied directly to him.

He did move out of Seattle to Florida.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Imagine that. Liberals having a hissy fit because someone is not goose stepping along with the rest.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Now all of a sudden being an impartial and non-bias press agency is aligning with fascism.

Reminds me of how we are supposed to vote for the candidate that wasn't elected, in order to save democracy.

This is how these people think….

FASCISM: the Washington Post not endorsing the governing party's candidate for President.

NOT FASCISM: concerted efforts between the Department of Justice and state and local prosecutors to file sham indictments against the opposition leader running for President.

…and they think it’s normal.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

He did move out of Seattle to Florida.

That's probably to be closer to his new $500 million dollar yacht which also includes a 250 ft support vessel, all while he has a climate change foundation.

You can't make this sh** up.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Perhaps, just maybe, people are realizing that Harris is not a good candidate for president of the United States.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I bet it has more to do with not wanting to lose his cloud service contracts with the government.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: DAVID64

I bet it has more to do with not wanting to lose his cloud service contracts with the government.

Hoping it still happens. Guys a tool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join