It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep polls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This is a truly interesting site: Monmouth University Polling Institute. Many fundamental questions regarding the presidential elections. It shows how close the race really is and which factors could ultimately be decisive. One aspect: What is more important to you? A stable government or one that pushes for major changes at the expense of stability? Questions like these can be crucial for the outcome. I find that, objectively speaking, it provides an exciting insight into what is driving people in the USA, what is important to them (assuming you believe these polls). But as i read this is one of the best pollsters in America. I personally think Trump wins but not because of polls, it's just a feeling.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I dont understand how anyone with an ounce of brain cells can believe for one second that Kamala would be a good choice for President. She cant answer any questions without a script and she just laughs all the time at everything. She is unstable and even when she might have some clarity its FAR left thinking clarity.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Demographics of the people polled?

That matters immensely.

edit on 10252024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: malte86

You need to ask yourself : Do you really see Harris dealing with Putin or Xi ? How about Kim Jong Un ? Or Ali Khamenei who is the Supreme Leader of Iran ? All she knows is appeasement and she learned that from Biden and Obama.

Giggling and shoveling money at them is not what we need.

We don't need soft on crime policies and we don't need an open border and as proof I offer you the last 4 years of the Biden/Harris administration.

Put down the shovel and stop cheering for the people who are going to bury you with it.

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
My sons ages 21 and 25 with one an EE and the other in college still don't care about who will be elected. Both are extremely stable and do not like to broadcast any level of ideology as they feel either way it could hurt them in jobs etc. We see the young woke but I would bet money the percentages are tiny. Even in the 80s when I was in my 20s, I never voted though I learned Republican, really didn't care, so this is nothing new. My boys live in Washington State too which is about 99% mail ballots, and they still don't care...

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I also like to look at what makes up a poll. We know from past experience that Liberals poll well and Conservatives do not. I have seen a 5+ point spread in favor of Liberals for this one reason alone.

Here is what was reported...

Party (registration/inferred from vote history): 34% Republican, 35% Democrat, 31% other, none

Party (self-reported): 28% Republican, 42% Independent, 30% Democrat

Sex: 47% men, 52% women, 2% other

Race: 69% White, 12% Black, 12% Hispanic, 7% Asian/other

Education: 31% high school or less, 31% some college, 24% 4 year degree, 14% graduate degree

posted on Oct, 25 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTardis2
I dont understand how anyone with an ounce of brain cells can believe for one second that Kamala would be a good choice for President. She cant answer any questions without a script and she just laughs all the time at everything. She is unstable and even when she might have some clarity its FAR left thinking clarity.

and, that clarity is about as clear as transparent cast iron 😄

new topics

top topics

join