It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminem endorses Kamala

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Forget Taylor Swift, never been a fan anyway… although we all remember how desperate Trump was for her endorsement… lol.

Seriously though, Eminem? Been a die hard fan since I was a teenager, but is he even still a thing? Is it even appropriate to have him at a Kamala rally… I mean, most his raps aren’t exactly “politically correct”.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
During the Al Smith dinner, Trump mentioned that there was a group out there called White Dudes for Harris, and that he's not worried about them because he knows that their girlfriends and wives will be voting Trump along with their lovers.

edit on 24-10-2024 by IndieA because: Fact checked and corrected. It's dudes not men, I should have know better.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I love me some classic Eminem as much as the next guy but he hasn’t been relevant in a long long long time. Plus considering the subject matter of his songs and and life I doubt we should take his opinion. On anything

The truth is his songs started to suck when he got sober and his “relapse” album is some seriously dark subject matter he started slipping and having some dark fantasy’s but I suppose that’s what happens when you live a life of excess you need stronger and strong hits and move perverse subject matter to get your kicks and the next thing you know your buying baby oil by tote.

a reply to: JadedGhost

edit on 24-10-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
During the Al Smith dinner, Trump mentioned that there was a group out there called White Dudes for Harris, and that he's not worried about them because he knows that their girlfriends and wives will be voting Trump along with their lovers.

Ouch!

But let me just counter that with a song from the best rapper who has graced gods earth.

edit on 24-10-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
He's in the same club as ICP now.

Kamala Harris Endorsed By Insane Clown Posse Rapper: 'I Want Her To Win Because She's A Democrat'

I hope that anyone (especially parents) who takes an Eminem or ICP endorsement seriously, listens to some of their music first.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Give that chick in your video 2 drinks and you just know she’s going home with the biggest blackest dude she can find… and the dude, would just happily let it happen… that’s how simps role.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Kamala paid Lizzo over $2M to endorse her and sing at her rally.
Kamala only gets the best endorsements money can buy.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

They're gonna pull out all the stops with the celeb endorsements in these last two weeks. Smells reallly desperate - just like when they did it for Hillary.

Didn't work that time either.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Maybe the motivation to support the buffoon surpasses greed.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

They're gonna pull out all the stops with the celeb endorsements in these last two weeks. Smells reallly desperate - just like when they did it for Hillary.

Didn't work that time either.

Eminem talking about having the right to speak your mind without repercussions, against Hulk Hogan ripping his top off on stage. It’s a hard choice on who was most legit… right?
edit on 24-10-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

They're gonna pull out all the stops with the celeb endorsements in these last two weeks. Smells reallly desperate

new topics

top topics

join