It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Aggregators Owned By Liberal Corps Push Out Their Agendas - Even Rumors Are News.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thursday, October 24, 2024

This week, SAMSUNG phones and I-PHONES are pushing out to their customers any "news" that hurts candidate Trump, or helps Kamala Harris...directly or indirectly.

Yesterday and Today, we get two pop-up "Bulletins" on my Samsung cell phone and my wife's I-Phone.

++The first says: "Kamala Harris labels Donald Trump a Fascist, at CNN Town Hall."

True...Kamala did call Trump a Fascist: www.vox.com...

But so did President Joe Biden over the past 4 years. HARDLY "BULLETIN" MATERIAL!

------------

++This morning's pop-up Headline: "Model Accuses Trump of Groping Her!"

Samsung and Apple pushed out an accusation from Stacey Williams, describing Jeffrey Epstein taking her to meet Donald Trump, who immediately groped her all over.

But It had already been debunked: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

----------

Maybe there is a more accurate name for these news services used by Samsung, Apple, Microsoft and other electronic device users? I call them "aggregators", and they are VERY powerful.

People see what these corporations think are important for us to know...BILLIONS OF PEOPLE across many nations. You can turn them off, but every time there is a big software update for Samsung, I-Phone, or Microsoft, these services seem to reactivate themselves (along with other settings that have been disabled).

Since these news aggregator services reach more Americans every day than ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-MSNBC-FoxNews-NYTimes-WaPo COMBINED, they should be closely examined by the DOJ/IRS/FCC/DOL and more, if Donald Trump is elected U.S. President (again) next month.

They will be forced to report what is best for Americans as a whole, or shut down. MAGA-AF will be the new principle they must adhere to.

-WeMustCare 😎

edit on 10242024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have I phone, I have no seen the notifications, where do they show up and how do I turn them off.

I never look at the I phone news at all, they are mostly pro Kamala, soo they are not worth it for me.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I have I phone, I have no seen the notifications, where do they show up and how do I turn them off.

I never look at the I phone news at all, they are mostly pro Kamala, soo they are not worth it for me.

My wife has I-Phone...Her news comes from CNN by default. It's a pop-up for her, just like the text messages. My Samsung (Android) seems to get the news first...and an hour or two later, her I-Phone shows the same story.

Samsung sends me various types of bulletin pop-ups.

Her I-Phone spits out almost exclusively POLITICS bulletins.

NONE of them send out bulletins from FOX News.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Yes that is true, I seen the news, but I now remember I got pop notifications turn off and also all kind of messages reminders.

I hate having my phone making noises all the time, it drives me crazy.

But if this is happening, something needs to be done, this is influencing politics and getting away with it.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

That's a user issue.

For news from direct sources like that, you generally have to have notifications enabled. To get to those without digging around, you need to visit one of those sites, such as CNN, and a LOT of people turn these notifications on. Don't ask me why. Myself and my wife don't have any turned on, but our girlfriend seems to approve every notification request that comes across her screen.

Either that, or there is a built in app (Google, Safari) that has a notorious source bias and those notifications are on.

Not necessarily the phone, but either the user allowing notifications when they visit websites or a built in browser

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

But if this is happening, something needs to be done, this is influencing politics and getting away with it.

Busy people get a pop-up and believe it, or ignore it. But they always see what Samsung/Apple/Microsoft, etc., wants you to see. To ignore/dismiss it, you still see the carefully worded brief headline.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

I'm sure there is a statistic that shows how many Americans have notifications on their phones. The manufacturer (Samsung/IPhone) keep burying the ability to turn them off, deeper and deeper in the settings. Microsoft's "Edge" mobile browser has just moved the "on/off" toggle for notifications. I'll have to find it again.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Is very simple, this is influencing the mind, most people only read or see headings, they do not have time to read the entire story or article.

So what pops first is what they will remember.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Ummm...sooooo...is the acronym for rumored news...ruse...?

Also...wouldn't that would mean most Americans sit down to watch the evening ruse...yet believe their programming...isn't programming...

Strange but true...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The anti-Trump Klowns are more desperate now than ever before.

Big turmoil from now on. 😄

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I own both Samsung and iPhone but have never gotten a news pop up. Sounds like an app that was downloaded, or notifications enabled when visiting a website like someone else pointed out.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
We have been getting the Political Texts and every now and then a few notifications...and we have notifications off...we don't even get emergency notifications...Also calls every now and then too.

Maybe this can help some

How to Stop Getting Political Texts in 2024? - LINK

In this guide, we’ll walk you through why you’re receiving these texts, the laws governing political messages, and proven ways to block or minimize them. By the end, you’ll have a clear understanding of how to protect yourself from a flood of political messages in 2024.

top topics

join