It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden says of Trump: "We gotta lock him up."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

And there is also the fact that Trump has been found guilty on felony charges

Yes, tried by a kangaroo court and sentenced by a far-left Trump-hating judge who actually donated to Biden's political campaigns. Banana republic all the way!

Judge Merchan Should Have Recused Himself Over Biden Donation

Wanna discuss the Biden crime family?

posted on Oct, 23 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

No. I do not want to discuss the Biden family. This is a thread about party leaders using the term ''lock em up''.

posted on Oct, 23 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

And there is also the fact that Trump has been found guilty on felony charges and still awaits sentencing on charges that could do just that, ''lock him up''. So right there Biden is right, like any criminal found guilty of multiple felonies a very valid choice to make in that sentencing should be to lock them up.

You've out done yourself Goof.

You do know that if he wasn't running for president with a very good chance of winning, none of those charges would have been brought against him.

Can you say election interference?

I understand your concern here yet even as far back as the Mueller report where it said that there were reasons to charge him though likely to difficult to impeach him at that time, it would be prudent to look into crimes that could be prosecuted in a criminal court. So yeah, of course the government would attempt to do that. And Trump? The best way to fend off those trials was to run for office again and claim election interference.

posted on Oct, 23 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Too bad he didn't pursue this.

posted on Oct, 23 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Wait, what?

Biden is still speaking, and that matters why?

posted on Oct, 23 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

And there is also the fact that Trump has been found guilty on felony charges and still awaits sentencing on charges that could do just that, ''lock him up''. So right there Biden is right, like any criminal found guilty of multiple felonies a very valid choice to make in that sentencing should be to lock them up.

Too bad those very same charges are being looked at by the NY court of appeals! Would be a shame if those charges got nullified and the prosecution sanctioned over them. Then what would the tally look like? You and your ilk are too fascinated by appearance and not the actual ramifications of your actions. Also see the "nuclear option" and the filibuster!

posted on Oct, 23 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Yep, Trump in his prime. Didn't miss a beat. It was like a scripted joke, her, the setup and him, the punchline with emphasis on punch.Boom.

posted on Oct, 23 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

I was starting to get worried there, almost a week without some one claiming that i had ilk.

posted on Oct, 23 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: hangedman13

I was starting to get worried there, almost a week without some one claiming that i had ilk.

LOL FWIW you are kind of "ilky" and contrarian too and while I like that, it does rub some people the wrong way. I know some people just like to argue personally I had enough of arguing for a lifetime, but Id rather discuss the issues rationally and try and learn something semi-useful.

Otherwise, Ive should have better ways to spend my time

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join