It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nathan Wade conspiring with Biden admin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Details he did not recall included participants in the meeting, any possible travel, or who was involved in scheduling it.

But when asked, "And if you billed for it, if you billed 8 hours for interview with D.C./White House, it's safe to assume that you would have taken part in the interview?," Wade replied, "Yes ma’am."

The transcript does not indicate what the meetings were about, including whether they were related to Trump.

So we all assumed this was the case, but we just didn't have the proof. Now it's coming out. Nathan Wade has some mental decline that seems to render his memory mute. So we won't be able to ask him anything, but once he is faced with disbarment, he might have a sudden miracle of memory functionality. I think all the lawfare will be exposed, everyone will know what took place here, and the excuses will be BAMN. The part that really needs to change is the accountability part. So far, from the first whispers of Russian Collusion, the only casualty has been that one DOJ lawyer who falsified evidence, and was given almost no sentence, everyone else seems to have escaped repercussions.

Maybe when we have a new DOJ, new leadership, and just a tiny bit of common sense back in the government, some of these things can be repaired, and those who did bad things can be punished.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think we will see these happen in the coming days more and more. The game is close to over and the next stage, stopping the certification, is ready to start full steam ahead.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I think we will see these happen in the coming days more and more. The game is close to over and the next stage, stopping the certification, is ready to start full steam ahead.

The Left has been howling for 3 years about an insurrection that never happened on Jan 6th.

They will attempt a real one when Trump wins.

posted on Oct, 22 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Because they wanted everyone to think it was bad when he did it and now it will be saving democracy when they do. I still think we are going to have a 'major' event between now or on election day to scare people. They already put us at ease stating they caught someone who was going to do it.

It is a script..

new topics

top topics

join