It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Man Jailed for over 2 Years for Shouting at Police During Protest has Died in Prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Peter Lynch the 61 year old Grandfather jailed following the unrest after the murder of the 3 girls in Southport died at the weekend , Mr Lynch was jailed for two years and eight months for his part in the protest outside the Holiday Inn Express in Rotherham that was being used to house Illegal Migrants , he used no violence at the protest his only crime was to shout at riot police and using "racist and provocative remarks".

He shouted "racist and provocative remarks" towards officers and called asylum seekers in the hotel "child killers", Sheffield Crown Court heard at his sentencing.

A spokesperson for the Prison Service said Lynch, who had been at HMP Moorland in Doncaster, died on Saturday.

"As with all deaths in custody, the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman will investigate," the spokesperson added.

"Family man" Lynch, who had suffered a heart attack earlier in the year and had also been diagnosed with diabetes, had gone to the hotel to protest against immigration, his defence barrister said.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Mr Lynch's cause of death is currently unknown , some are reporting suicide but given his medical history it may have been natural causes brought on the the stress of his unjust incarceration , either way he will be remembered at the Freedom march in London this weekend as a victim of this governments draconian policy toward British people who step out of line.

RiP Mr Lynch , victim of a corrupt system.

An Angry man speaks for us.

edit on 21-10-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Absolutely disgraceful.

An ill man gets banged up for shouting nasty words and dies in prison.
At the same time unvetted illegal immigrants are allowed to roam the streets quite freely and unchecked often whilst on bail for crimes committed in this country.
All sorts of prisoners have been released - many of whom have since have re-offended - to make room for Mr Lynch and others like him who have been found guilty of committing the heinous crime of voicing their opinion and feelings.

This insanity has to stop.

posted on Oct, 21 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Meanwhile, grooming gangs run rampant abusing British girls.

This is NOT representatibe gvernment

This is an authoritarian fascist state that can't tolerate dissent.

posted on Oct, 21 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Left Wing broadcaster James O'Brien from LBC radio has said Peter Lynch killed himself in prison , he blames "the people who propelled him to go to the demonstration and to believe what he believed" , I won't link it due to my distaste (sanitised) for O'Brien.

We all know who's to blame for his death.

Condolences to Peter's wife of 36 years , his four adult children and three grandchildren.

edit on 21-10-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The Prison Service should also be held culpable.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Personally I blame Starmer and the judiciary who have fallen into line with his Stalinist vision for OUR Country , the clock is ticking.

posted on Oct, 21 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I wasn't disagreeing with you, I wholeheartedly agree. But the Prison Service should also be held accountable.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Is interesting how slowly but surely freedoms of speech and protest has been eroded from citizens, is something very dangerous going on and most people are clueless.

I see it as a big experiment been run on the people.

posted on Oct, 21 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I see it as a big experiment been run on the people.

sounds a bit like Covid.

posted on Oct, 21 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tolkien

This is NOT representative government. This is an authoritarian fascist state that can't tolerate dissent.

I remember a time, during the 1700’s, when some colonists had the same problem with TPTB in England.
Maybe it’s time for another tea party.
I truly hope the islanders can fix it and get their country back.

top topics

join