It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our future President hard at work...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
President Trump REALLY working at McDonald's, not just saying it to look cool

Is there any sort of proof yet that Kamala actually worked at McDonald's?

I have yet to see or hear of any proof and you would think there would have been at least a couple of people come out of the wood work to say that they actually did work with Kamala at Mickey Ds.

🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟

edit on 20-10-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
All she has to do is produce certified IRS and Social Security Documents that shows her employer history (not produce fakes).

Real easy Kamala. C'mon already !! 😄🤣

She would have worked at a McD in the late 1980s maybe?

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The amazing part of all of this is like 90% of what Democrats hate about Trump was actually their own gaslighting operations instead of objective reality. They gaslit themselves into a sort of insanity.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

He didn't adequately drain the hot oil off one batch and also oversalted it.

In other words, he can't actually cook French fries up to McDonalds' standards.

But let's go ahead and give him the nuclear launch codes and turn over the keys to the world's largest and most successful economy. What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

But let's go ahead and give him the nuclear launch codes and turn over the keys to the world's largest and most successful economy. What could possibly go wrong?

Sounds like you have a lot of experience making McDonald's fries.

Trump already had the launch codes and ran the best economy in the world in his first term.

Biden and Harris drove it into the ground.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If he can fix the ice cream machine, he’s the hero we need!

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I like the way that McDonalds has a guy watching the new trainee to make sure he doesn't screw up. Most times businesses have trainee supervisors that oversee new employee work if they have no experience at what they are learning to do.

I see it in lots of places, and being an employer and boss for years, I had to do this, or risk screwups that cost me or the company I worked for to lose money.

This shows that Trump has no experience working at a fast food restaurant, but if everything goes to hell in this country, he may have a reference to get a job in a fast food restaurant. We the people of this country should set a requirement that anyone running for congress or the presidency or even anyone working as an advisor to the president needs to have to put in a week either working in a grocery store or fast food restaurant or maybe on a garbage truck picking up trash or something like that.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Heard that McDonalds was closed for the day.

That's what they are saying on Reddit, with screens of a sign saying so on the door.

It's all staged, they say.

Reddit says a lot of things though.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

He had nuclear launch codes for 4 years. What went wrong? 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Hahaha

Listen to yourself.

Get a life loser.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Okay Karen, good gawd 🤣
You really think we have a successful economy right now? Because my wallet is saying something entirely frigg’n different.
edit on 20-10-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Heard that McDonalds was closed for the day.

That's what they are saying on Reddit, with screens of a sign saying so on the door.

It's all staged, they say.

Reddit says a lot of things though.
All those campaign stops are staged for both sides in one way or another. I thought it was a funny jab at Harris. Trump does have a sense of humor.

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That some Democrats/liberals have scared themselves into thinking ... that any president could simply start firing nuclear weapons indiscriminately.... That any mob could take over the country with cans of bear spray and a flag pole... that a president could order seal team six to assassinate their political rivals ... is comical and shows us how detached from reality some people can get.
edit on 20-10-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

top topics

join