It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new phase of evil brewing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
As a certain alliance of governments eliminates and pins down their opposition, they will certainly feel emboldened to further oppress those under their more direct control. That would be us.

All that sick things you read here that our government "isn't" doing, that is just the stuff that we know about. The stuff that leaked out. I don't know about you guys, but I personally do not do very well under oppression. So I am doing what I can, but a lot of people around me must be really chugging the fluoride.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Not sure what article, event, or quote you are referring to here without a link.

But I wouldn’t worry; rebels like yourself and me don’t normally “do well” under oppression. It’s okay though. Lots think this is a good idea and are asking for more like Oliver Twist.

Funny enough, in a completely unrelated story, the Pentagon is trying to up their social media game by perfecting “AI influencers”.

Seems odd. I thought the government was strictly against mis/disinformation.

Oh well.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Welrus

Absolutely Fluoride is a massive control agent.

Seems many municipalities are on to it too!
❗️
Multiple U.S. Cities Stop Putting Fluoride in Water Supply After Federal Ruling Acknowledges Risk to Children

Multiple U.S. cities and counties across the country have stopped putting fluoride in their water supplies after a federal judge ruled on September 24 that fluoride harms children and must be regulated.

“Fluoridation is a house of cards and it’s going to fall,” Rick North of the Fluoride Action Network said speaking to Children’s Health Defense. “It’s only a matter of when. Our job is to make the wind blow.”

Children’s Health Defense reported that Abilene, Texas; Yorktown and Somers, New York along with the entire Weber Basin Water Conservancy District in Utah have suspended water fluoridation in response to the federal ruling.

The Weber Basin Water Conservancy serves 700,000 people, while the three towns together are home to roughly 186,000 people, meaning 886,000 Americans will no longer be drinking fluoridated water.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

The Government(s) are only strictly against mis/disinformation when it attacks and exposes them. Otherwise, it's fine and dandy for them to produce their own mis/disinformation for purposes known to themselves. 🥶️

They often label real true information as mis/disinformation when something damages them and their ideals.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen Whaaaa?

You mean that guy that just testified abou the biolab inferno and Boeing whistleblowers and Bill Cooper and….

Nevermind. I’m sure it’s fine and dandy and all just a big ‘ol a co-inky-dink.

Every single time.

Pretty sure.

new topics

top topics

join