It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Cheney Game?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If you follow news much you're probably aware that longtime Republican stalwarts Dick Cheney (former VPOTUS) and daughter Liz (former congress member) have repudiated Donald Trump and are now supporting Democrats.
Liz also was one of the token Republicans on the January 6 committee that trashed Trump.

I'm guessing the Cheneys looked at the demographics, saw the Democrats controlling the schools and the media, and concluded that being a Republican was a road to nowhere.

So; did they throw away their principles?
or are they playing a deep game, infiltrating the left so they can work against them later?

speculation that Kamala would make Liz a member of the cabinet. maybe SecDef since few Democrats are interested in the military.

thoughts?

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

So; did they throw away their principles?
or are they playing a deep game, infiltrating the left so they can work against them later?

or are they (she especially) being blackmailed? 😀

or are they (she especially) being paid off BIG? 😀

The MSM Stars are paid millions in salaries, some politicians (and some business people) get paid much less.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

something about Trump scares them to death. I'd guess it's about how he imprisoned all those democrats and took over the world as a dictator during his first term, but I've been wrong once before, so I'm hesitant to not rule that out.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Liz Cheney's Hunter Biden problem: Husband's firm reps China companies, dictatorial regimes

justthenews.com...

Not sure if the above is true.

I’m guessing Trump is a threat to easy money from the CCP?
edit on 19-10-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I always saw Dick Cheney as a war-mongering RINO under his war-mongering RINO boss. The Democratic party seems like a much better fit for him and his scion.

Another thought: Rats seem to be jumping ship. With a Trump Whitehouse Republicans like Cheney would have their careers side-lined for four years and might even come under serious investigation; perhaps being a member of the Democratic party offers him some political protection?

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Think about it. Trump has been forced to play business by the rules of politicians for most of his life. By politicians that make their own rules to make money off other people’s businesses. Or “lobbying” their services. Might be some hidden vendetta?

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I also wonder if Trump knows the extent organized crime works with politicians and the justice system…

I think there is a bigger connection most people want to ignore, and are uncomfortable to look into.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
To limit ourselves to an either or perspective might be too constrictive in ascertaining the reasoning behind their decisions on who to support for POTUS in this election.

There is also the possibility that they can clearly see the threat another Trump administration poses to the future of the United States. While Republicans ,it might be that they are both Americans first with the capacity to recognize the con job which is the entire Trump spectacle and refuse to kiss his ring in order to be granted a role in the fall of our Republic.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
Think about it. Trump has been forced to play business by the rules of politicians for most of his life. .......

Yes. So have I.

That's called being a "law-abiding citizen". It's actually something the POTUS is supposed to be. During inauguration, the POTUS takes a sacred oath to protect and defend the Constitution. Article II of the Constitution requires the POTUS to take care that the "laws be faithfully executed".

It never ceases to amaze me how Trump worshippers make elaborate excuses for his criminality while at the very same time claiming that he is "draining the swamp".

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
I also wonder if Trump knows the extent organized crime works with politicians and the justice system…

I think there is a bigger connection most people want to ignore, and are uncomfortable to look into.

DNC is the organized criminals he is fighting.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Cheney...both os them...know that at the least, they will no longer be in control on the world stage.

I think that having them campaign for her shows a few things:

1. They are NWO Warhawks who were RINOs.

2. Kamala has no principles...she is accepting them even after she used to bash them.

Even us conservatives weren't fans of them...i think it fis backfiring on them.

new topics

top topics

join