It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exhausted Donald has a Mic Malfunction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The headline, less than nine hours old at this point, sounds a chilling note for Trump supporters everywhere:

Trump’s age finally catches up with him

In early August, The Washington Post reported that Trump’s campaign schedule was far lighter than it had been in 2016 or 2020. Even in the midst of the pandemic, Trump’s calendar had been busier by midsummer than it was this year. In response, Trump defenders suggested that he was just getting geared up, with the slow pace perhaps a function of the attempt on his life in Butler, Pa.

In late September, Axios noted that the pace had not increased. Trump was holding fewer rallies than he had eight years ago. He was doing other things too, of course, holding fundraisers and doing interviews. But there were fewer big, rabble-rousing events for which he had been known.

In recent days, even the number of interviews has slowed. He has canceled or refused a number of recent conversations, including ones from CBS News, NBC News and CNBC.

So what, you say. Garbage, you say. Just that evil lefty rag 😝 the Washington Post needling Our Donald as usual.

Then again, people on his campaign team are saying the same. They even offered the Throwing Shade podcast some tame MAGA rapper as an alternative subject after Donald backed out of yet another interview!

A Trump adviser finally told producers the Republican presidential candidate was “exhausted and refusing interviews, but that could change.” Source

Talk about throwing shade, eh? A senior Trump spokesperson immediately issued a panic-stricken denial...

Trump’s national press secretary Karoline Leavitt denied to Politico that Trump was tired, saying the report was “unequivocally false” and that the candidate “has done media interviews every day this week.” Exhausted Trump says no to another interview

Apparently Ms Leavitt was referring to her boss's 'meandering, erratic' interview with Bloomberg Editor in Chief John Micklethwait, which Trump later claimed he was 'hood winked into' (could someone as gullible as that really be Presidential material?) and two town-hall meetings packed with the MAGA faithful -- which you might call 'interviews' if you were feeling really, really charitable.

And then, this happened. At another of his increasingly erratic rallies, his mic cut off in mid-rant, leaving him silently opening and closing his mouth like a goldfish. Watch it here, it's very funny:
It took him some time to realise that the sound was off -- I suppose his hearing aid was on the blink too, poor old fellow. But
instead of walking off until the problem was fixed, or engaging the crowd in some kind of singalong or something, Trump just wandered about the stage aimlessly while his supporters occasionally broke into chants of 'Trump, Trump' to entertain themselves.

Clearly he's running of fumes at this point. Seventeen days to the election. Do you think he'll make it?

Edited to add: I am happy, as always, to respond to meaningful dissents, however agitated, but whataboutism ('But Kamala', 'But Hillary', etc), simple outbursts of anger and stupid memes will be ignored. Post them by all means, but you'll just be comforting your sore MAGA buddies, not making any impression on me. 😌

edit on 18-10-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

aw look someones trying to play the old age card.

but in realty he's running circles around harris.

LOL

edit on 18-10-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
At this point, the Donald Trump campaign should just let Kamala and Timmy do the talking.

Approx. 90% of election coverage is of Trump, because Kamala and Timmy have nothing meaningful to say, or say stupid things. When the media covers Kamala and Timothy, their polling numbers go down even faster!

THIS: www.realclearpolling.com... Electoral College lead that Trump-Vance now have, will get even larger, if they can just let Kamala have all the limelight these next 3 weeks.

edit on 10182024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It smells of desperation. Kamal has only recently begun to give softball interviews and spends most of her time in hiding while Trump holds ralleys nearly every day.

If this is the best they;ve got, let them have their bone.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

but in realty he's running circles around harris.

In realty? Yeah, yeah, we all know he's a big shot in the property business.

But this is politics.

Reality

Also reality

Maybe he's saving it all up for his big Nuremberg-style Triumph des Willens show at Madison Square Garden on the 27th?

edit on 19-10-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Gotta throw something out there. All those legal cases keep on being disappointments for the left, the anointed opposition is proving to be a liability based on their lack of merits, and interviews for this same opposition keeps on lowering their polling numbers! So desperate times and all.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   

That's cute the best you can do is use week old articles.
She is a blowjob away from winning the election. Correct?

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Reality Also reality

all that proves is he knows he didn't/ doesn't have to hold as many rallies like he did 2016. he was ahead in june and july and for a brief period lost ground until all the dems saw harris for what she really is with her scripted interviews you can't not watch any of them and not see their soft questions and she still throws up word salads and they lost their happiness of having someone else instead of the train wreck that's there now.

pitiful just pitiful

edit on 19-10-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I love the smell of desperation in the morning.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Never been on stage before? That’s sad.

You don’t generally hear the big speakers, you have a monitor in front of you that is ran through a different channel than the big speakers, or an earpiece (more likely) that wouldn’t cut out.

But keep trying. The desperation makes me confident.
edit on 10/19/2424 by Texastruth2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/19/2424 by Texastruth2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Are you still convinced that Trump being shot "was nothing but a false flag operation, designed by shadowy figures within or allied to the MAGA movement"??

Trump's staged assassination attempt

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I just have to put this out there no matter how it sounds.

Trump gets trusted with the nuclear football before anyone with a
menstral cycle. That's right I said it.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Are you still convinced that Trump being shot "was nothing but a false flag operation, designed by shadowy figures within or allied to the MAGA movement"??

An intelligent reading of my OP there will reveal that I was never so convinced, merely taking a leaf out of Lara Trump's playbook; if she could say 'everyone knows' about a claim so dubious that hardly anyone believes it, then so could I.

I was very pleased at the response to that thread. Thank you for the ad!

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Texastruth2

Never been on stage before? That’s sad.

About forty years' experience on musical and theatrical stages: indoors, outdoors, theatres, amphitheatres and tiny venues where the audience was breathing down my neck. Quite a lot of experience behind the mixing desk, too; I not only know about monitors, I know about monitor mixes, and how to optimize them for the performers on stage.

And you?

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

all that proves is he knows he didn't/ doesn't have to hold as many rallies like he did 2016.

Current polls.
More current polls
Even more current polls

So the candidate who is trailing in the polls feels he's got the election all sewn up and needn't campaign any more?

I suppose any excuse will do for his supporters at this point.

Or maybe you prefer to believe the betting markets, where a gang of bitcoin bros has been deliberately pumping money into the game to change the odds? Obviously some of you fell for this self-defeating ploy; there was a super-credulous thread about it here about a week ago.

pitiful just pitiful

I should say 'pitiable', but Trump has long since forfeited the right to anyone's pity.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

Trump gets trusted with the nuclear football before anyone with a
menstral cycle.

I am very glad you said it. I hope every woman on this website reads what you posted.

posted on Oct, 19 2024 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
a reply to: ColeYounger2

An intelligent reading of my OP there will reveal that I was never so convinced, merely taking a leaf out of Lara Trump's playbook; if she could say 'everyone knows' about a claim so dubious that hardly anyone believes it, then so could I.

I was very pleased at the response to that thread. Thank you for the ad!

Do you also believe that Trump was a "Russian asset". That the Hunter Biden laptop scandal was just a hoax concocted by Rudy Giuliani? That the FBI didn't coerce Facebook and Twitter to remove any posts on the Hunter laptop?

Do you really have such an unbelievable disconnect from reality?

top topics

join