It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala besmirches The Al Smith Dinner - appears to mock Catholics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Kamala was graciously invited to the famous Al Smith Dinner but didn't show up.

Instead she sent along a video where she appears to mock Catholics.

Wonder what her point is??

Michigan Governor Grethen Witmer mocked Catholics too the other day.

They forgot many Catholics are Democrats and widely Christians!!

Even Chuck Schumer was astounded !!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

‘WTF,’ ‘Cringeworthy,’ ‘Historically Bad,’ Kamala Harris’s Al Smith Dinner Video Performance Mercilessly Mocked

“Disrespectful,” “wtf,” “cringeworthy,” and “historically bad” were just some of the immediate responses on X to Vice President Kamala Harris’s taped video appearance at the Al Smith Dinner on Thursday.

Former President Donald Trump was the only presidential candidate to show up at the dinner. Harris was the first Democrat candidate to skip the dinner since 1984, raising the question of why she would skip a bipartisan event as she tries to frame herself as a unity candidate.
Harris opted to just send in a pre-recorded video that turned into a skit that received almost zero laughs from the audience.

The skit, which mocked Catholics, included a Saturday Night Live comedian to fill the video’s air time:

😬❗️

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Even FoxNews had comments!!

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It's comedy gold they tried to frame her as competent in that video. Being spread eagle is not flying last I checked! She should have did her cackle that would have gotten some laughs at least.

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Kamala seems to be anti Christian !!

She forgets most Democrat voters are Christian!

Oh my God… 🤦🏻‍♂️

Someone Shouted “Jesus is Lord” at Kamala’s Rally last night and she said…

“Oh, I think you’re at the wrong rally… I think you meant to go to the smaller one down the street.”

🤣🤣🤣that was staged because she reacted too quickly.

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
At this point, I can only conclude she is trying to throw the race.

You can't fix stupid but stupid is not planned in such a diabolical way to make someone look that bad.

Edit: She has become a 60s Batman villain, Dumb Dumb. She confuses people by them not believing anyone can be that dumb. Then she strikes.
edit on 18-10-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Candidates have traditionally given humorous speeches[13] poking fun at themselves and their opponents, making the event similar to a roast.

en.wikipedia.org...

But then, everyone knows this already. Finding anything in that video that was mocking of Christianity in general smacks of Persecutionalism. If anything, the iconic character of ''Mary Katherine'' is a put down on silly little girls who just happen to be Catholic.

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You and I must have watched two different videos. I didn't see any mocking of Catholics or Catholicism.

Breitbart just makes # up.

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
It's comedy gold they tried to frame her as competent in that video. Being spread eagle is not flying last I checked! She should have did her cackle that would have gotten some laughs at least.

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

There's no way she would have attended, Trump would have destroyed her. As it was his writers came up with some brutally hilarious zingers which overall went over pretty well. The full speech is worth the watch-

One of my favorites:

"I never believed that men could have periods -then I met Tim Walz"

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Didn't see anything in that video that was offensive to Catholics.

More to the point I never saw anything in the video that was even remotely funny or satirical.

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

You and I must have watched two different videos. I didn't see any mocking of Catholics or Catholicism.

Breitbart just makes # up.

That's because you have been sent a strong deception, and can't see those things, while so many can see them.

(LOL but still true).

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

join