It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Kamala Family Friend Confirms Race Hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Trump is blacker than Kamala:

Has multiple baby mommas.
Convicted of felonies.
Shot at.
Mentioned in rap songs for decades.

That said, even if the story in OP is true, it’s pretty boring.

C'mon stinky. If this is true its like the 3rd October surprise. Kalalama has lied about a lot and Trump was already president and has a great track record of peace and prosperity safer borders and no Russian invasions.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can't wait to hear her Gaelic accent!!

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: xuenchen

I can't wait to hear her Gaelic accent!!

I'm sure it's magically delicious.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Thank-you. No wonder President Trump says Kamala is like a chameleon.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Jamaicans came from Africa.

somebody needs to go back to school. yes it's true some jamaicans came from africa. there were other people that lived on the island before them called the Maroon who came from south america. they lived through the spaniish rule and were still there and fought with the british when they took control. they even had their own free parts of the island and had freed and run away africans living with them which there is no doubt that they intermarried and had children.

look into the Maroon wars/ rebellions.
edit on 17-10-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: Cre8chaos79
Lying is dumb. When will people learn that?

OP and the Rumble grifter should learn first. Old news. 20 seconds on Google debunks this boomer Facebook meme.

Her dad is Jamaican. Jamaicans came from Africa. Her grandma shares a similar name with another woman.

Here is a relative of hers, according to her father...

Hamilton Brown was a prolific slave owner in the context of Jamaican society and was associated with a large number of claims, twenty-five in total, he owned 1,120 slaves most of them on sugar plantations in Saint Ann Parish and received a £24,144 (equivalent to £2.44 million in 2023) payment at the time.

Hamilton Brown (1776 – 18 September 1843) was a Scots-Irish planter, slave owner, and politician in Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica which he represented in the House of Assembly of Jamaica for 22 years. Brown founded the settlement of Hamilton Town in Saint Ann Parish, which was named after him.

That you think everyone in Jamaica is black and from Africa is as profoundly ignorant as it is racist.

I expect nothing less from a leftist though, so I understand.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: Cre8chaos79
Lying is dumb. When will people learn that?

Her dad is Jamaican. Jamaicans came from Africa. Her grandma shares a similar name with another woman.

Jamaicans were not brought here as slaves. They (like Kamala's daddy) came here as free men and women. Most of them educated. Kamala is attempting to portray herself as someone who would be eligible for reparations. Only African Americans would be eligible. Kamala is not African American.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Discussing what her race is turns out to actually be racist. Especially if you are not of any of the races being discussed.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Discussing what her race is turns out to actually be racist. Especially if you are not of any of the races being discussed.

It's ok. I'm mostly Caucasian...just like Kamala.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

such nonsense.

we all know that there are races, we all know that there are differences. to pretend that this is not the case is to fool yourself and in my opinion much more racist. every race has its advantages and disadvantages. we must be allowed to talk about this. The fine line is to accept all races as they are and to make the best of them, instead of trying to define a super-race.

what you are doing is exactly the opposite, putting a gag on people and then trying to shame others for rejecting it.

I know, I know, in this day and age, and probably in line with your wishes, you are no longer allowed to say things as they are. This view is pretty ignorant and authoritarian.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

So when she talks about her race, she's racist 😊🥥

<< 1   >>

join