It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Kamala Family Friend Confirms Race Hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare
And yet there are these differences. In genetics, in cultures. That's all fine and okay.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

My reply is basically the same for you and the other members I did not reply to on their reply to me. So, I'll say it once.

All that matters is what the Indian and Jamaican or other blacks believe. And it's up to them to decide on their own how black or south Asian she is.

edit on 17-10-2024 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I agree.

and yet I won't let you, a third person, silence me with the moral hammer. It always depends on how you talk about something.

As a Caucasian, I don't pretend to be Asian and try to generate sympathy with other Asians that way. The fact that she does that alone shows how racially oriented Kamala Harris really is. For me, that's racism with extra cream on top. And all of that under the protection of the statement that you can't be racist as a black person. That alone is beyond racist.

When I think back to the last few months, what I've read... then the Democrats are the most racist I know. And they always act as if everyone else is the worst. Always do what they accuse others of.

I'm German. YOU don't have to explain anything to ME about racism, I've certainly dealt with the topic far more than you. On a much deeper level. you can see that. Which doesn't mean that I am above all doubt.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Kamal's main campaign points for siliciting votes has been:

1) I'm a woman

2) I'm black

It's certainly not for her intellegence, integrity or ability think without reading what's on the screen.

It's hard to fathom people hating Trump so much that they're willing to suffer four another years of even worse living conditions than Biden gave us.

Every policy she's recently 'revealed' are empty pormises that she wouldn't have the ability to enact, and even if she could would just be pouring gasoline on on inflation.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Naftalin

but why are you talking about Trump now?

Something about whether the shame of lying about one's origin can wash off.

Candace Owen is a joke when it comes to anything resembling journalistic rigor. Her claims are unsubstantiated.

Trumps' lying is totally substantiated. The stain washes right off for some people.

countless families have denied their origins because of World War II

And some didn't. As a child in early '60s, I witnessed a German guest speaker undergo a necessary apology (self defense) before being allowed to speak on what he was there to speak about. He seemed annoyed but endured it anyway.

By the 1970s we started having a cultural change called PC (Political Correctness) where we spoke certain ways about people in a dignified manner. The right wing conservatives didn't like that one bit, saw it as abandoning values.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

All that matters is what the Indian and Jamaican or other blacks believe. And it's up to them to decide on their own how black or south Asian she is.

What a racist and untrue statement. Many white people voted for Obama because he was part black.
Coming from a background that enabled you to understand how non-elites feel was a benefit to most normal Americans of all races.

What matters is Kamala is not being completely honest about her background. Her experiences were closer to the white slaver owners than to African slaves.
edit on 17-10-2024 by Daughter2v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 17-10-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: edit

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Naftalin

I'm not trying to silence anyone. I'm just stating my opinion that the premise of this thread is racist. But feel free to keep on talking.
edit on 17-10-2024 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It would be simple to do a genetic test and prove African ancestry. They usually give the percentage too. That ancestry could come from ancestors long ago if it is very small so I suppose she does not want to prove it that way because it would probably disprove what she is pushing to try to get support in the election.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

originally posted by: tamusan

What a racist and untrue statement. Many white people voted for Obama because he was part black.
Coming from a background that enabled you to understand how non-elites feel was a benefit to most normal Americans of all races.

What matters is Kamala is not being completely honest about her background. Her experiences were closer to the white slaver owners than to African slaves.

What matters are her policies. Tear them apart.

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Claim:

U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris published photos of herself with a woman she claimed was her paternal grandmother, who died four years before Harris was born.

Snopes says

FALSE

Harris' paternal grandmother died in 1995, when Harris was 31. An unrelated woman at the center of the claim died in 1960.

In late September 2024, conspiracy theorist Candace Owens asserted that she had made an incredible discovery: In her 2019 memoir, "The Truths We Hold," U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris published a photo of herself with "a Black-looking grandmother" despite the fact that her grandmother had died, Owens claimed, four years before Harris was born.

www.snopes.com...

and

leadstories.com...

Fact Check: Grandmother In Kamala Harris Autobiography Photo Is NOT Fake -- Woman With Similar Name Died Years Before Harris Was Born

and

www.techarp.com...

Kamala Harris’ grandmother is Beryl Christie Harris

First, let me just start by pointing out that Kamala Harris’ grandmother was born Beryl Christie Finegan, and was later known as Beryl Christie Harris after her marriage to Oscar Joseph Harris.

Claim appears to be based on wrong record

The claim that Kamala Harris’ grandmother died 4 years before she was born appears to be based on the wrong death record on an open-source website called Find a Grave. That could explain why people are sharing a screenshot, instead of the link to the actual page.

If you go to the actual page for Memorial ID 272680650, you will notice it is for a different woman – Beril Madeline Finegan Harris.

posted on Oct, 18 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Hell. If Barry Sotero can use the IC to wash his past and give his persona a once-over, than I don’t see why this is gonna have any bearing on anything.

Par for the course in 2024 if true.

At least Barry didn't lie about his race in order to help his election chances.

True, only his religion.

<< 1  2   >>

join