It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxoplasma Gondii Defib The Cat And The Kiffness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The brain parasite that cats pass to us may have influenced much of our behaviour.

While only 7% of Brits carry the parasite, a much larger 67% of Brazilians are infected. Given that the parasite alters behaviour, infection on this scale could lead to sizeable differences in the general personalities of people of different nationalities.
www.nationalgeographic.com...

Defib the cat is a good example of a miniscule parasite controlling the minds of thousands of people.

A much-loved cat who was under threat of "eviction" from his ambulance station home has been allowed to stay after a petition signed by more than 62,000 people.

Defib, who has lived at Walthamstow Ambulance Station for 16 years, was set to be rehomed after "having several near misses" in being run over by ambulances at the station.

The London Ambulance Service (LAS) also said that some new staff members have "severe allergies" and therefore cannot use the station when Defib is around.

But Defib will now be allowed to stay at his home after a petition to let him "live out his remaining years in the place where he is loved" was signed by 62,693 supporters.
www.independent.co.uk...

If you want more evidence that brain parasites spread by cats are taking over human civilisation, I refer you to The Kiffness.

We may be doomed, but I'm going to go out purring.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

I remember hearing about a study that showed a close to 50% of people who crash on a motorcycle tested positive for Toxo.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Star and flag for the headline alone

Doomed ? just add it to the lest.

I didn't need to know this Tim.

The second thing I did not need to know this morning.

Likely not that last.

Oh, and the Kiffness???????

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

No problem.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

. . . 67% of Brazilians are infected.
www.nationalgeographic.com...

Driving like a maniac
If there are no other cars around, most drivers in Brazil speed through stop signs and red lights. This isn’t something that police will ticket drivers for either.

Tailgating and passing cars illegally is the norm in Brazil. And many drivers will come so close to hitting pedestrians or the cars in front of them that you’ll wonder how accidents don’t happen more often.
nomadcopywriting.io...

I don't know what to say.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Its a weird bug-it makes rats attracted to cat piss so they get caught and spread to cats,it makes men more aggressive and impulsive,and makes women attracted to violent guys.
I also read a high % of schizophrenics have it.

I had a theory about it causing infected unhinged minds to be attracted to violent/radical causes resulting in much of the worlds extremist problems.

Its sort of like the Gau'uld from stargate but more tiny.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

That's a sound theory.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr
Cheers-My other idea is that I reckon it would be a very attractive organism for bio weapon research.
I would bet its being tinkered with in some secret lab somewhere.

It find it hard to believe only 7% of Brits are infected though-not only because there are way more than 7% unhinged people- but because there are so many cat owners.

posted on Oct, 17 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

Human infection is more common in some countries than others. For example, in the UK around 20 to 30 per cent of people are infected at some point in their lives, whereas approximately 80 per cent of French and German people are infected. People who have been infected with T gondii develop antibodies to the organism and these can be detected on a blood test.
www.thecatgroup.org.uk...

Testing those convicted of terror offences may give interesting results.

join