It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Cuts A Rug, Crowd Leaves.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 01:33 AM
link   
In further evidence of his senility and unfitness for political office, Donald Trump yesterday spent over half an hour of the time allotted to him at a Republican town hall session dancing (very badly) to his own rally playlist as the audience slowly trickled out, many of them shaking their heads and asking one another what these ludicrous antics signified.

Musically sensitive watchers were particularly appalled by the candidate's visible lack of any sense of rhythm, which suggested that his unfitness extends to his physical as well as mental capacity. Crowd Leaves Early as Trump Dances to Music on Stage For 39 Minutes

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Nice try,! But, you're late to the party. Are you a day sleeper?

A couple of people in his audience had medical emergencies. Instead of continuing with questions, he took a musical break; to allow medical attention to be taken.

He took a break, so people in distress could be looked after.

Who are you and why do you hate Trump so much? What's your personal issue with him? Did he kick your dog, or something?

Btw, your posts read like a chatgpt response. You may want to include more of your own words next time.
edit on 16-10-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I remember reading Newsweek in middle school.

Lots of pictures and bold words.

Was an affront to my superior comprehension.

Good to see they’re still relevant

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Stage 5 TDS is tough, sorry about your bad luck. It’s post like yours that are a embarrassment to your party and one of the reasons I’ll never vote democrat again. It’s like listening to a toddler throw a nonstop 24/7 temper tantrum.
edit on 16-10-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Did he return to answering questions after the break?

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Well why didn’t he go have a coffee break like a normal person?

Instead he just stood there dancing to music with a look on his face like he thinks he’s god of America or something.

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost
To distract and entertain people. The last thing the paramedics need in a situation like this, is crowds of people pushing past them. Because they want to leave the hall quickly to be the first, to get to the car. So that they don't get stuck in a traffic jam.

Use your brain for once.

edit on 16.10.2024 by Naftalin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I agree OP. Orange man bad.

edit on 16-10-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Instead he just stood there dancing to music with a look on his face like he thinks he’s god of America or something.

What are you taking ? He don't need a coffee obviously.. and he likes to dance instead of standing still ..
I hope he dances into the white house ❤️

link   

What are you taking ? He don't need a coffee obviously.. and he likes to dance instead of standing still ..
I hope he dances into the white house ❤️

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He did not. The fainters were removed within seconds (people have been fainting in auditoriums since forever, so the drill is well established) and the Q&A could have resumed straight away. It never resumed at all. Trump kept on 'dancing' till someone stopped him and gave him a note, after which the music ended and he allowed himself to be led out, still twitching and jerking.

Personally, I think something went wrong with Putin's remote control.

edit on 16-10-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Just take a cognitive test and prove us all wrong Donald.

Problem solved.

Unless............

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Stage 5 TDS is tough, sorry about your bad luck. It’s post like yours that are a embarrassment to your party and one of the reasons I’ll never vote democrat again. It’s like listening to a toddler throw a nonstop 24/7 temper tantrum.

No doubt you regard this as a sensible, sane, coolheaded response to my OP.

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Would you dance in front of thousands of people? Even if it looks embarrassing, to distract people so that someone in need can get help? You know full well that 5 minutes later some drooling left-wing radical news anchor with wide eyes will report on it and then add the word national security. Because people like you fall for it in their hatred.

The hatred that actually comes from within you, because you are dissatisfied with yourself, makes you bitter. So you have to have an enemy image that you can embrace not only your ego, but also your inner insecurities.

If your answer is no, then any conversation with you is pointless anyway, because you are dead inside and obviously put your own ego above others. The guy is not always correct, but with people like you, it's brainwashing.

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nofear51

He don't need a coffee obviously.

On this we can certainly agree.

Caffeine & Adderall: Is it Safe to Mix Them?

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   

like a normal person?

Nothing in your post history indicates you have much reason to comment about what normal people do. Further, I very much doubt you have any experience with a large group of people wanting to hear what you have to say. I dare say that's not normal for you.

If I didn't know better, I'd say you're just babbling anything that comes to mind.

I hope this is trolling. Otherwise, this appeal to childish pettiness just looks like very sad, ham-fisted, propaganda.

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 04:14 AM
link   

The fainters were removed within seconds (people have been fainting in auditoriums since forever, so the drill is well established)

Then everything was done correctly by the paramedics and the event was well organized and efficient. You can't claim now that trump put these people in danger, since you yourself say that people faint at events like this, nothing special.

Now you can only get upset about him dancing and ending the event.

if he had continued: unscrupulous
if he had stopped: you'll find something to make a fuss about

But he danced. So you get upset about that.

posted on Oct, 16 2024 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Dancing eh?

What do they call that one, the geriatric shuffle?

new topics

top topics

join