It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DoD Directive 5240.01 has been Renewed - Includes Lethal Force against Civilians?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Democrats are already saying they won’t certify the election if Trump wins. Put 2 and 2 together

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

Democrats are already saying they won’t certify the election if Trump wins. Put 2 and 2 together

Dang.

I don’t think this country could handle another insurrection.

*rolls eyes

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

VP Kamala Certifies the winner on Jan 6th 2025. The House finalizes the certification same day.

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I don’t see how this DOD directive overrides already codified law. Only congresss can authorize the military to act in a law enforcement capacity. And ever since 1878 that’s illegal. It doesn’t matter how many DOD power points you update or how many Executive orders you do.

Per Perplexity AI:

The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 is a United States federal law that limits the use of federal military personnel in enforcing domestic policies within the U.S. It was signed by President Rutherford B. Hayes and originally applied to the Army, later including the Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Space Force. The Act was enacted in response to the extensive use of the military during the Civil War and Reconstruction, aiming to prevent military involvement in civilian law enforcement unless expressly authorized by Congress.

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
wonder if this has anything to do with the UN declaring it's self as the New World Dick Tators?

and biden not saying blank you!

Big plans are being made by MAGA (White Hats) and SITHS (Black Hats).

Good vs Evil

The end is already written.

GOOD WINS.

The "unknown" is how much resistance the Black Hats will offer, on their way out.

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BrassmonkeyUSA

Right there with ya. How DOES the DoD get away with empowering LEOs further? Supplanting Congress is odd.

To what end?

Strikes me as strange. Peculiar even.

I mean we’ve had plenty of election for prez, some contentious to be sure. But even so….

What is coming down the pike folks?

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I mean I think of the optics of US army personnel arresting people and putting them in zip ties on national TV or the military beating people either batons or shooting them like in Ohio at Kent state during the Vietnam war. That ONE PICTURE of the college giri screaming over her dead friend basically lost the whole Vietnam war for the USA.

If it ever comes to this then we have much bigger problems because from the research I have done the government doesn’t have the constitutional authority to EVER declare martial law and suspend the bill of rights.
There is a reason why Thomas Jefferson wrote the word
“Inalienable” or given by god and never ti be taken away

a reply to: SteamyAmerican

edit on 15-10-2024 by BrassmonkeyUSA because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

How would a renewed DoD credo in writ play into anything to do with the UN?

when they start decreeing laws and people in the U.S. start protesting and fighting back.

they adopted the Pact for the Future in sept. the U.S. or should i say the current admin did not express any opposition.

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT
Guterres long-pushed for the summit and the pact, which covers themes including peace and which covers themes including peace and security, global governance, sustainable development, climate change, digital cooperation, human rights, gender, youth and future generations. It lays out some 56 broad actions that countries pledged to achieve.
UN adopts pact that aims to save global cooperation

the whole document, read it judge for yourself.

The Pact for the Future

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

In other words, we are going to lie Kamala Harris into office and we need the ability to silence any dissenting voices who dare question the election?

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

VP Kamala Certifies the winner on Jan 6th 2025. The House finalizes the certification same day.

What would happen if The Vice Presidency is vacant on that day?

Perfect time for Biden to resign the day before Certification, giving The Presidency to Kamala, who in turn may not even nominate a new VP if she has already lost the election!!! Big "What IF" scenario. 😁 MAJOR Chaos

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BigJohnTally

Bingo! 🥶️

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BrassmonkeyUSA

I enjoy and appreciate your enthusiasm for the law.
Certainly the Constitution. Again right there with ya.

However. The US government has done more with less to Americans, with citizens getting the short end of the stick from just local LEOs for simple infractions.

This is a big leap forward in powers not dictated by the Constitution to the government and government agents.
This reads like a trampling of rights coupled with a war powers act.

We aren’t even at war. And yeah suspending the constitution or bill of rights hasn’t been done in awhile.

Maybe even people are waking up to the “tree needing watered”. Or the sentiment across the nation begs Big Brother to take “necessary measures”.

I really don’t know why this is a thing. I didn’t like the NDAA after 9/11 FWIW either. But this isn’t that.

ERA: maybe some “officials” have seen the way the lackluster handling of Helene by FEMA was responded to by citizens.

Also about the girl on fire and where this goes…

I would HOPE that no matter which way an individual swings politically or otherwise, when the military opens up on citizens, all bets are off and it’s game over for those that would not relinquish whatever power they think is vested in them by the populace. US, UN, or otherwise.

I for one am firmly in this camp. The DoD can sod off id they think enacting martial violence on a citizenry is going to trump human rights or the 1A.

edit on 15-10-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Ah. Gotcha. Yeah that happened.

But who or what got their tentacles into the DoD to make such a switch in wording of document to execute citizens?

Why would the DoD acquiesce to the UN? I would like to think US citizens would smell the BS being forced by the UN at the end of a soldier’s military service weapon.

Unless of course, like me you suspect Covid of being a DoD project decades in the making. There’s that…

Guess we aren’t getting free burgers and beer for the “injections” next time around.

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

In other words, we are going to lie Kamala Harris into office and we need the ability to silence any dissenting voices who dare question the election?
Yeah.

I suspect this too. I’d like not too. But I think the fix is in.

And being a “denier” of a certain political flavor may put you downwind from the military’s range finders.

“How dare you question our cheating?!!?”
edit on 15-10-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

the most relevant part from the document.

V. Transforming global governance
64. Today, our multilateral system, constructed in the aftermath of the Second World War, is under unprecedented strain. It has had remarkable achievements in the past 80 years. But we are not complacent about the future of our international order, and we know that it cannot stand still. We will take action to strengthen and reinvigorate multilateralism and deepen international cooperation. We reaffirm unwavering commitment to international law, including the Charter, to address global challenges, some of which could overwhelm and threaten all of humanity. A transformation in global governance is essential to ensure that the positive progress we have seen across all three pillars of the work of the United Nations in recent decades does not unravel. We will not allow this to happen.

65. We must renew trust in global institutions by making them more representative of and responsive to today’s world and more effective at delivering on the commitments that we have made to one another and our people. We renew our commitment to multilateralism and international cooperation, guided by the Charter and the principles of trust, equity, solidarity and universality. We will transform global governance and strengthen the multilateral system to help us to achieve a world that is safe, peaceful, just, equal, inclusive, sustainable and prosperous. Action 38. We will transform global governance and reinvigorate the multilateral system to help us to achieve a world that
is safe, peaceful, just, equal, inclusive, sustainable and prosperous

edit on 15-10-2024 by BigJohnTally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

But who or what got their tentacles into the DoD to make such a switch in wording of document to execute citizens?

i would say the Secerty Of Defense, Joint Chief Of Staff, and bidens string pullers who i would say probably wrote it like they did with the we got to pass it to see what's in it act, all behind closed doors.

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The UN is a toothless leech on the US taxpayer.

Same for NATO.

If they think we are so stupid as to relinquish our rights to an unelected group of theiving ne’er-do-wells, there is another thing coming.

I wonder how many young men are willing to kill their countrymen because of “disagreements” or political fallout. How many XOs will authorize this? For what?

I don’t think the UN would even exist without US$ or firepower. So for them to use their “stated goals” as a way to strongarm Americans out of their destiny, good, bad, or ugly, is just unconscionable.

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   

DAMN Almighty!!! ❗️

So Who is the NWO GoGo Girl? 😬

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The UN is a toothless leech on the US taxpayer. Same for NATO.

i agree, and when trump is elected and pulls out of the who again, nato, and the un, and when vance runs next and we stay of of the club for 12 years they'll be even more toothless.

edit on 15-10-2024 by BigJohnTally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

www.axios.com...

This is what I meant , decertifying electors. The left isn’t stopping, this crap will be going on for Trumps whole term if he’s voted in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join