It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Relief Supplies and Rescue Interrupted By Biden Harris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   
In the wake of Hurricane Helene that tore a path through multiple states but hit hardest near Asheville, NC, we have the current admin blocking rescue teams from performing their duties and supplies being used up for photo ops and never sent.

www.facebook.com...

VP, and current presidential candidate, Kamala Harris had NG members in NC load an entire C-17 aircraft with supplies for hurricane relief to be sent out to NC citizens. But here is the kicker, it never left the tarmac. She had it loaded up, showed up for a photo op/press release, and then the plane sat there and never left to be dispersed.

But don't worry, she was so worried about making sure those people were aware of her being "near" the disaster.

Then we roll on to current President Joe Biden, who decided to fly around Asheville and other parts of NC to "see" the disaster for himself. But, in doing so grounded all other planes and helicopters from performing their search and rescue missions.

After he landed and was asked by the press what he thought of the situation he was "unsure of what storm they were talking about". What a winner that one is.

So for anyone who thinks this current admin has anything in their purview that would benefit you, take a look and see for yourself how little they care about you.

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

It turns out that there was a problem with the aircraft and the supplies were loaded onto a different bird and went out to victims the next day.

x.com...

On the other hand, it's good to see a guy with integrity.

The corporate media should take notes.

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I'm not saying it can't happen, but the odds of her showing up for a photo op with a plane full of supplies and then it magically can't take off due to "mechanical issues" is quite questionable to me.

I find it convenient that it took days for this story to come out that they "sent the supplies" on another plane, only after someone goes on a worldwide ranked podcast to tell the world it wasn't.

On a side not:

I was not originally a fan of Shawn Ryan, but I have grown to love listening to his podcast. He tells the stories, and lets his guests, tell the stories that the MSM won't or can't tell. He goes out of his way to have people on that would normally never be willing to talk to the media about anything.

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   
My best half was reading an article the other day where a N.C. resident was lamenting the FEMA aid that got delivered for the back country residents; pallets full of electric chainsaws!

edit on 200000055America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

posted on Oct, 15 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Yup, The "mechanical issues" were part of the script that was staged and paid for by taxpayers.

The MSM tried hard to blame the mountain militias for starting a resistance!! 😀

join