It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Plagiarized Over a Dozen Sections of Her Criminal-justice Book

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Right. Kamala was appointed the nominee by wealthy Democrats. Not a single registered voter had a say in who would replace Joe Biden after the coup.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
So she copied an entire page from Wikipedia...and made up an entire source and page reference for it.

Austrian "plagiarism hunter" Stefan Weber, said, "Kamala Harris copied virtually an entire Wikipedia article into her book without providing any attribution to Wikipedia. Kamala Harris fabricated a source reference, inventing a nonexistent page number."

www.msn.com... =BingNewsVerp

Well her ghost writer did 🙄🤗

Yup. The Ghost did it.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
JD VANCE REMINDS US...

In 1987, plagiarism was such a big deal that President Joe Biden abandoned his presidential hopes for the 1988 race over such a scandal.

According to The New York Times, Biden admitted to plagiarizing a law review article during his first year of law school.

Before quitting the race, Biden also took phrases wholesale from a British politician during a debate, according to The Washington Post.
More at: www.westernjournal.com...

Our Democrat politicians, Congress, and News Media have such loose morals nowadays, Kamala and Walz's infractions don't even make waves.

DAMN SHAME how our GOP-led Congress is on VACATION until November 12th! Maybe Speaker Mike Johnson has been blackmailed or intimidated into keeping Congress away while Kamala and Timmy shoot themselves in the foot over and over again.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: xuenchen
Figures she would write a book about high levels of law enforcement and use cheat methods and lies to get there. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

'CHEATING' runs in her family...Just ask Doug's nanny.

Heeeyyy leave the nanny alone - she's hot

WTH?

Nanny my ass!
I think that must be his real sister and maybe 1st wife. Making Kamala likely wife #2. YEs, I could be wrong, but morals are called off for these clowns.

Well, I got to the thread too late.

I was going to post the same thing after seeing that picture.

Disturbing.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: xuenchen
Figures she would write a book about high levels of law enforcement and use cheat methods and lies to get there. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

'CHEATING' runs in her family...Just ask Doug's nanny.

Heeeyyy leave the nanny alone - she's hot

Emhoff said: "Sure, I hit that...I hit all my girlfriends."
edit on 14-10-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

The thing speaks for itself, but similarly... it brings to mind Michelle Obama's thesis paper from Princeton, how it was essentially un-published. I don't think any public copies exist, but apparently it's full of race-hate (shocking)

Anyway, same ethos

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Kamala is super smart she passed a law degree and you can’t be dumb if you can pass a law degree.

It’s not that she plagiarised, the other writers predicted what she would write 👍

a reply to: SourGrapes

Actually... there used to be no law school degree required to sit for most Bar exams. I actually like taking tests, sort of a Dwight Schrute vibe.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Surprisingly that explains quite a lot 👍

a reply to: 777Vader

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
According to the NYT...

This is ...wait for it...

The fault of the Right Wing pundits because...
they "seized" upon it.

Leave Kamala alone!

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yeah! Stop looking so closely at our ‘black’ ‘smart’ ‘competent’ ‘qualified’ ‘experienced’ female ‘candidate’

😂🤣

a reply to: burntheships

top topics

<< 1   >>

join