It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat VP Candidate TIM WALZ - Allegations Surfacing of Doing Improper Things To Teen Boys.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Monday, October 14, 2024

Apparently the people of Minnesota are either 100% Forgiving, or simply didn't care that candidate for Governor Tim Walz was accused of sexually molesting teen boys. But now that Governor Timothy Walz is running for Vice President of the United States...

It’s time to talk about the allegations regarding Tim Walz and teen boys. By Andrea Widburg.

I’ve long found it peculiar that, way back in the 1990s, Tim Walz was taking the lead in promoting the new “Gay-Straight Alliance” club at the school where he worked. Usually, that’s something an openly gay teacher would do. However, when it’s an ostensibly straight teacher, my radar pings.

Also, two citizen journalists are alleging that they’ve found young men speaking anonymously about the fact that Walz groomed them while they were under his aegis in high school. I ignored the first report, but, now that there are two, their very existence is noteworthy.

Importantly, former Director of National Intelligence, Richard Grenell, recently shared this Walz Intel via X-Twitter.. "Tim Walz was lobbied by the woke gay left to remove protections against pedophilia. AND HE DID IT. It’s creepy. And a warning to parents. Walz is radical woke."
Much More at: www.americanthinker.com...

Is it possible that our nation has reached a point where the vast majority of Democrats would still vote for Harris-Walz for President and VP, even if the allegations against Tim Walz are proven true this month? That due to a serious decline in morals and integrity on the "Left", what would have been a blockbuster "October Surprise" in 2014, doesn't even generate much curiosity from the Mainstream Media here in 2024?

We'll know soon. The above story is spreading in social media and conservative circles for now...and it may stay there, since most of what the Democrat-owned Mainstream Media has focused on since 2020 is Covering Up For and Protecting, Democrat crooks and Democrat ineptness.

-WeMustCare

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 01:24 AM
link   
That’s some f___ed up sh!t if true. Callous mistreatment of a spouse on one side and a kiddie fiddler as the yang.

Yet peeps are trying to kill the other dude cause they don’t like him.

You guys are screwed.

a reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Dude, they vet candidates. You are spreading some things that are rumor only.
I do not particularly care about Waltz, but give him hate for who he is not from rumors.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

The leaders who want Trump removed from the scene are the ones carrying out the Pedo crimes, $$$ skimming crimes, selling National Security secrets crimes, and more.

They don't dislike Trump the human being. (They liked him before 2016)

They don't like what he is vowing to do if Americans elect him President again...which is to put top-tier crooks on trial.

The weaker-minded rank-and-file Democrats simply hate Trump because the criminal leaders of the party tell them he's a very bad man.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Dude, they vet candidates. You are spreading some things that are rumor only.
I do not particularly care about Waltz, but give him hate for who he is not from rumors.

ATS was filled with posts like yours regarding the Hunter Biden allegations in 2020.

Since this is a conspiracy site, and Democrats have demonstrated their lack of empathy, integrity, and morals on a large scale since 2021, I'll lean towards BELIEVING the accusations.

And you sir are free to dismiss them as too far fetched if you want.

That is your right.

join