It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About religion, selfish behavior and trolling orphaned parents with it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've seen that you can really let it all out here and you also get listeners who annoy you and hold up a mirror to you. Perfect. I'm really pissed off right now and I'm starting to let it out in my answers. I'm not devalidating my recent statements, but I'm underlining the fact that there's a completely different reason why I'm so pissed off. I'm making my debut with a recently acquired anecdote from my life that I would have preferred to have left out. The attentive reader will get a lot out of it, but it's more about the effect than the cause.

At the beginning of the year there was a sad event. Somehow I got the reins. No one else came forward and I'm not the kind of person who lets things go undone just because no one else dares. I'm not complaining about it either, it's just about showing how it developed in order to understand the situation I'm in right now. And somehow I have the feeling that it fits better here.

A few weeks ago, I met the ex-girlfriend of a loved one who left us far too soon. Two weeks before the death of this loved one, she lost her own son in a terrible accident that everyone here knows about because all the daily newspapers wrote about it. I had no contact details and even if I had, I probably wouldn't have given her any information. For protection, you can't imagine how someone feels when they lose their child and five days after the funeral, their former partner, who they were still in contact with, dies. The children too. A terrible situation that I am personally ashamed of. Which made my reaction all the more violent. I am ashamed of that. And yet there is this anger that I am now writing off my soul.

A few weeks ago, I met this woman more or less by chance. She was looking for the person she loved and I knew her from one of her loved ones' birthdays, we had met when they were still together. I was approached. And it wasn't nice to tell her. We have been in contact with each other a little since then and a small friendship is developing. We help each other and I support her as much as I can mentally. So she is under my protection, which I don't do for everyone, because if I do it, I do it properly.

This morning I got a distraught call. Imagine, and it's not about me or my anger, it is for understand the source of anger:

You have lost your child, you are making grave candles for your deceased son for his birthday, which he would have celebrated now. She did this together with a supposedly new-found friend. They wanted to finish the candles another time. This morning all the grave candles were in front of her door, all undecorated, all undone.

I repeat, someone - I'll come to that in a moment - took the trouble to wash the lovingly hand-made grave candles, clean them, and remove the decorations.

Why? Because the supposed friend turned out to be a Jehovah's Witness and in their faith, such things are not okay. So they couldn't tolerate the fact that decorated grave candles were stored at home - in a Jehovah's Witness house. You couldn't just bring these grave candles over because they were a nuisance.

#ING NO!!!!!

You had to destroy them and THEN give them back because that's what the faith dictates. And now a mother whose son has died, a brother whose brother is deceased, are sitting at home, distraught, wondering who they can still trust in their lives when they open up and share a very intimate matter with someone.

"They were just candles, don't get so worked up!"

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the reason why I'm in a really bad mood today.

Religion is #, you don't see what you're doing to your fellow people of different faiths, you filthy hypocrites, you degenerates. If your God is more important to you than your fellow people, then you haven't understood anything. YOU HAVE UNDERSTANDED NOTHING AT ALL.

For you, it was just removing the decorations from the candles for this mother who is mourning her son and for whom it was probably like therapy to make these candles, she felt good, protected, and you wankers are destroying it all and even worse, for what?

Because your God supposedly tells you that and so that you don't feel restricted in the practice of your religion. If we're honest, you only tolerated this in your house because you wanted to exploit this poor woman, for your faith.

This act proves it. I'm writing it here so that it doesn't end up on a brick that I throw through their window. This is the smarter version.

that's it, thanks for your attention.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yea jehovahs are retarded not much more to add about them. I’ve never I mean ever met one yet I could tolerate for more then cursory interaction.

I am sorry for your friends severe loss and what they did to your friend.

you’re a great human being
edit on 13-10-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos
I've never opened the door for them. They were always nice, but still had no time for the nonsense.

This can be put down to their personality or their religion. According to them, they had to do it because of their religion.

Great religion. Let's give a mother who lost her child a good slap in the face, because of religion and all that. I guess that counts as collateral damage for a good cause.

edit on 13.10.2024 by Naftalin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Both only a person with a retarded personality would be part of a retarded religion.

a reply to: Naftalin

top topics

join