It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raheem Mostert’s wife receives online hate, racism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Dolphins star Raheem Mostert’s wife receives online hate, racism after calling Kamala Harris ‘trash’: report

The wife of NFL player Raheem Mostert says she and her kids have been on the receiving end of racist vitriol online after calling Kamala Harris “textbook trash” over her Hurricane Helene spat with the Florida governor, according to a report.

Mostert — who has been married to the Miami Dolphins star running back since 2017 — said she could overlook comments calling her a “white snowflake, gold-digging wife,” but “when you talk about my kids, you’re really crossing a line,” Fox News reported.

The comments came after she waded into Harris’ tiff with Gov. Ron DeSantis over the Democratic presidential nominee’s claims that the Florida governor ignored her call after the Sept. 26 storm.

“This is gross,” Mostert told the outlet. “I truly can’t imagine sliding into someone’s DMs or commenting on somebody’s picture of their family talking about the skin color of my kids.”

NY post

Mainly I am posting this because everyone loves to run with the right wing hate online.

The internet/social media has destroyed civilization.

Might seem like hyperbole, but most americans at least seem wildly more polarized than before the internet turned into this monster.

I used to have friends from both sides of the aisle but now, I have slowly been cut out of many left wingers life, and some right wingers.

Anyways, here you go the left is just as guilty even if the MSM (24 hour news channels) wont run with the story .

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

What, you mean the party of inclusion and diversity can't stand a different opinion and attack anyone who doesn't follow the script ?

Gasp. I am shocked.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Funny thing that always confused me..

Ive lived on the east coast, and the middle of the country, fly over states that the left loves to paint as wildly racist.

Yet by far the most interracial couples I ever saw or met were in the middle of the country.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It is interesting that I live in GA, everywhere I go with my friends and husband, I talk about democrats and kamala trash in front of anybody, I am latina and look latina, until this day nobody around me has say a darn word about me talking about democrats and kamala trash in public.

I guess It must be too many Republicans around me all the time.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The Left is obviously much more angry, physical and violent in their words and actions.

But social media is driven by people. Granted, there are sometimes bots that may guide and influence the site. But people patronize sites that jive with their ideas and comfort zones. I love the internet. The potential to learn almost anything one wants is at one's fingertips. It's up to the people to decide whether to access the hundreds of thousands of sites available of their desired tastes. The fault is the people's. Many are weak and have little drive or purpose for that matter. Gone are the chores of yesteryear that forced people to support their lifestyles and had people doing substantive activities.

When men labored hard away from home and women within. Sewing, cooking, preserving, gardening, nursing, cleaning, laundry, raising livestock etc. with each task taking a lot of time. People had a purpose. Now, not so much. Modern conveniences, technology etc. have given people too much time on their hands to either squander or better themselves. It's a choice and we all make it. I remember that reading in prior times in some history, people weren't allowed to read. That too was wrong.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
How terrible! To think she called someone "trash" and cried about being called names herself. The inhumanity of it all!

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler2

“I truly can’t imagine sliding into someone’s DMs or commenting on somebody’s picture of their family talking about the skin color of my kids.”

Guess you missed the fairly racist comments directed at her children.

Takes a special POS to attack a kid because an adult said something that hurt your feels.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler2
How terrible! To think she called someone "trash" and cried about being called names herself. The inhumanity of it all!
Difference being…. One is factual and truth the other is vile and disgusting.

It’s reminds me of how vile MSM is to Trump and then him being truthful by calling them awful and fake news. Everyone knows he’s right. I don’t see much of a difference here.

Harris is a piece of Trash. I happen to stumble on a compilation vid on Harris today and some of the stuff she’s said and done going back to her days as AG have been disgusting. Her insane level of hypocrisy is what stuck with me the most. She’s a two-faced pos, that’s just undeniable fact.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: schuyler2

“I truly can’t imagine sliding into someone’s DMs or commenting on somebody’s picture of their family talking about the skin color of my kids.”

Guess you missed the fairly racist comments directed at her children.

Takes a special POS to attack a kid because an adult said something that hurt your feels.

Yep, exactly right!👍

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Why do we believe any of this Irish? Because she is opposed to Harris and states it publicly and then gets hate mail? Is it not just as easy to believe that those anonymous posters are Trump supporters stirring up hate because they know who will get the blame?

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Why do we believe any of this Irish? Because she is opposed to Harris and states it publicly and then gets hate mail? Is it not just as easy to believe that those anonymous posters are Trump supporters stirring up hate because they know who will get the blame?

Sure… let’s go with that🙄

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

K. Some will go with this and some will go with that. I"m going with we don't know who these foul-mouthed bastards are so why to we have to play their game.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Dang.

This response is in-line with MSM accusing Trump of falling after he was shot at in Butler.

But yeah.

I’m sure it’s Trump supporters stirring the pot.

Edit: you sound like one of those parents who gets a call from school about their child, and goes, “Not my kid, they’re an angel.”

edit on 12-10-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

All you can say for certain is that this is how I sound to YOU. There is NO proof of anything here other than that she received those messages. We do not know who sent them. Your defense against the possibility that it was anyone OTHER than Harris supporters demonstrates your opinion. I did not disqualify you opinion, only stated another opinion that has as much validity as your own.

new topics

top topics

join