It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob of up to 30 looters, some armed, ransack freight train in Chicago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
"'America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within.'

Swarms of thieves can be seen opening container doors and then plundering the boxed goods. Police radio communications said the suspects were armed with guns and lock openers, Fox 32 Chicago reports, citing police. 

The train was stopped, awaiting an interchange with a partner railroad, when thieves began opening containers. Rail burglaries are not victimless crimes, and they pose a safety threat to the public, our employees and local law enforcement officers.

Brought to you by dems and coming to your City soon!

Priorities of a "transparent" demoncrat regime...

Democrat cities ran for over a half Century uncontested by republicans, this is what you get. Democrats can't even keep own cities safe, how does anyone expect them to keep a Country safe?

Not with open borders and importation of illegal aliens...

If you want more crime, rape and murder, vote democratic.
That's what they're offering.

Absolutely disgusting how morality and values are AWOL.
🤮

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

train robbery? that's a hangin offence. String em up.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Agreed.

However I do not expect democrats to enforce laws, they encourage anarchy. Proof is in their lack of action.

Action or lack of, speaks louder than words.

PS
If you comment please flag, I don't care about stars, but flags get readers to read. Thank you.
edit on 12-10-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

We are all letting this happen to our country because no
one wants to do what has to be done.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I look forward to the inevitable use of armed private security stationed on cargo trains the same as shipping freighters do when travelling near pirate infested waters. I love those videos of pirates getting absolutely crushed then wake washed. Gets me everytime.

Anyone wanna take a guess at the common factor between Somalian Ship Pirate and American Train Pirate? Anyone?

edit on 12-10-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Jesse James dreamed of having The Almighty Black P. Stone Nation at his disposal! 🤩

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Long version (maybe uncut!) . . . . 😀

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
And like everything, what democrats in ATS have to say about it.

Rape, drugs, sex trafficking, looting, gangs in the streets, all thanks to democrats biden and kamala.

America the new third world country, the democrats are invading our nation with trash from all over the world because democrats want voters.

How that imported poverty and crime is doing for you democrats.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I look forward to the inevitable use of armed private security stationed on cargo trains

A return of the old-school railroad bulls would be... interesting.

During the Depression there were cases of open cruelty against transients riding the rails, and I'll be sympathetic to an honest person driven desperate enough to hitch a train. But what's happening here/today is totally different.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
scenes like this happen all over the U.S. in just about every city. i could go on but i'll just say the days of the railroad police need to be brought back. they didn't play.
edit on 12-10-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Imagine in a couple weeks, and if/when Trump wins.

I remember a few years ago in Chicago when the lootings/riots were happening. The “wave” was expected to reach into the western suburbs for example.

However, it was quickly blocked and made very aware that a lot of locals weren’t messing around including business owners strapping up along with ample raging law enforcement screeching around that it would be a grave move.

Meaning, if one gets their head blown off for looting/destroying the wrong business or property, that George Floyd/Hildawg wasn’t going to save em.

Think a Best Buy was looted and basically that’s it. Looters/wave basically shat themselves on the way and dispersed.

That’s not to say that it can’t or won’t start up again. As the looting hive is still there, and basically being coddled by pansie ass left/democrats/former Beetlejuice etc

edit on 12-10-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Its been planned, all that is happening was planned by the democrats in power, they eroded the police and took power away from them, soo they could invade the nation with criminals to kill American citizens and turn our cities into war zones.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

yeah i understand that, but back in the day railroad police worked for the railroads. and they busted heads and chunked POS's off the train, sometimes while moving at 70 mph.

edit on 12-10-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

It has happened, happens, and will happen where and when it's tolerated. And it won't where it isn't.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Dems want the USA Destroyed so they can Build back Better.
it's beyond Insanity.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Here are excerpts from the front end of the freight-train flash mob. Two trains in two separate locations. The police arrived 35 minutes later and began shooting tasers at the the cars as the crooks drove away, lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No word on any arrests…🙄😂

I guarantee you that the cops aren’t even looking for any of these looters.
This will keep happening because there are no consequences.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I guarantee you that the cops aren’t even looking for any of these looters.
This will keep happening because there are no consequences.

I'm rather surprised the cops even bothered to show up.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The following is the headline of the Fox News story referenced in the OP:

"Mob of up to 30 looters, some armed, ransack freight train in Chicago. Six people were arrested after suspects loaded vehicles with the stolen goods as the train awaited an interchange."

I guess you didn't read past the first sentence.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

No.. I watched the second video.
Which said no word on any arrests.

I will stand with the second sentence.
Cops will not be looking for anyone 🤣

new topics

top topics

join