It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like they are running with bird flu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What seems to be important to you is screaming words in block capitals and being obtuse as usual.

But again if you want fed you will simply have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm busy with another hairy beast right now.

Night night NoCorruptionAllowed.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The body naturally has/creates it's own mRNA. They are trying to bombard us with artificial sources, contaminating our food sources.

mRNA itself is not a new invention from the lab. It evolved billions of years ago and is naturally found in every cell in your body.

So why the bombardment? Why now? Why in EVERYTHING? Tell the government to just stop it.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

True, but the ability to harness and manipulate mRNA for therapeutic purposes, like in vaccines, is a relatively recent advancement.

Again through, halfway out the door here and there are foxes about, check back tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Eggs contain a lot of bio-active choline, which makes people be able to think better. Of course they will come after our eggs and tell people that eggs with very little bio-active Choline are the only ones we can eat because they are the only ones that will be approved.

Think about this, they have been trying to say eggs were bad for us for years without much actual research to back it. Now that research shows the cholesterol in eggs is not easily absorbed, they need a new excuse to keep us dumbed down. Another way of stimulating the nicotine/choline pathways is to smoke cigarettes, and of course we all know smoking is bad for us.

Had an IQ in school well up into the Genius range...ate four to six eggs every morning. Is the only reason I was a genius because my mind worked well from eating eggs? It is possible...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join