It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies Wide Shut

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

They're all weird.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SourGrapes

On the flip side of that, there are people throughout history like Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, Henry Ford, the Enron executives, Bernie Madoff, Martin Shkreli or Jeffrey Epstein that tick the evil businessman millionaires box.

And most of them became rich off the backs of hard working class people.

BUT

They did it LEGALLY. The Politicians did not.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

BUT

I think you may find the Enron crew, Martin Shkreli, Bernie Madoff, and Jeffrey Epstein certainly dont tick the legal box.

Point of record and fact................

As to some of the things Carnegie, Rockefeller, and Ford got up to or were speculated to be behind.

Let's just say rather suspect at best.

Racist and anti-Semitic at worst.
edit on 11-10-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

They're all weird.

If you aren't doing like a Trump or Ron Paul who went after this as American greatness needs to be restored so that we may save women and children from living in hellish sex trades. Only our politicians seem to be involved protecting the PEDO rings Epstein nor PDiddy "Johns" that took children for sexual pleasure are still walking around unbothered by yesterdays realities of their guilt because the Judicial system has also some compromised character voting with evil over the COTUS. The day is coming when they will face God, but Man might get these pedo ring masters and their Johns.
Ron Paul went after the finances, Trumps is absolutely going to have go after the heads of the Hydra.

edit on 11-10-2024 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

BUT

I think you may find the Enron crew, Martin Shkreli, Bernie Madoff, and Jeffrey Epstein certainly dont tick the legal box.

Point of record and fact................

As to some of the things Carnegie, Rockefeller, and Ford got up to or were speculated to be behind.

Let's just say rather suspect at best.

Racist and anti-Semitic at worst.

They did, until they crossed a line and the hammer was dropped.

Not so with the Uniparty scum running the planet from DC.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Well since you brought up Trump(guilty myself should add) and we are doing the AI parodies this fine Friday evening.

Those two better hope they never have to face God by my guess.

Edit: Colourful language in the video viewer discretion is advised.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The legal line no less.

So they hardly did it legally.

Hence the multiple laws they broke and all that jazz.

The world is full of wrong'yins Justoneman, on all sides, and at all different levels.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

Anyone can be evil, but Musk and his powerful friends share one thing: they despise the weak, the poor, the working masses, the common man.

Can you honestly say that about Musk and even Trump? They would have done it a lot differently if so, not losing money in the processing and helping their fellow man.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Grab them by the P isn't a sin...
edit on x31Fri, 11 Oct 2024 16:33:28 -05002024284America/ChicagoFri, 11 Oct 2024 16:33:28 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well since you brought up Trump(guilty myself should add) and we are doing the AI parodies this fine Friday evening.

Guilty of nothing that has been appealed.
Nothing.

Appeals will resolve this once and for all.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah, heaven is probably full of rich overprilaged geriatrics who like to grab p@ssy.

Makes perfect sense.............nope.

As to the diddler's antics.

Baby oil, GHB, underage boys, and dildos.

Oh dear.

He's going to need to have some excuse note to be getting past St Peter.

On par will Bill Cosby's depraved antics, and a whole lot worse, if any of it happens to be true.

He canny even get bail.

Never mind how many different judges he ""appeals"" to thus far.

And apparently for very good reason, given his history where witness intimidation is concerned.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AlroyFarms

This is why you put tour faith and trust in God , not man

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AlroyFarms

Ok Ok Ok Okay! I got one for you guys.

posted on Oct, 11 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

Tune.

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Yeah, heaven is probably full of rich overprilaged geriatrics who like to grab p@ssy.

Makes perfect sense.............nope.

What I love about this never-ending outrage on the Left, yep, they still bring it up all the time, is they all act like they have never said anything inappropriate or rude within their group of friends. I think I'm over 10,000 times, so I'm going directly to hell. The interesting part is Trump was right because what he was talking about was the frenzy of female sharks that swim around rich and famous men preying on them like their next meal. That is why we see young athletes that end up with 8 baby mommies winning the lottery if they get pregnant, or the 3-year marriage and the woman walks away with 10s of millions. It makes you wonder who the villain in all this is.

As to the diddler's antics.
Baby oil, GHB, underage boys, and dildos.

Oh dear.
He's going to need to have some excuse note to be getting past St Peter.

I wonder if he is actually gay or if it was just some never-ending power move that he got his rocks off knowing he can make people around him do anything for a chance to get some of his money/power. This is an almost real-time demonstration of what I was saying above.

On par will Bill Cosby's depraved antics, and a whole lot worse, if any of it happens to be true.

I'm on the fence with this one. I'm almost thinking these women knew what was going on. The main woman allowed it many times and still stayed with him. She was taking him to her parents' home allowing him to take care of her and her family etc for years. In his case, we can all agree he has some kinky crap, but I haven't decided who was taking advance of who yet.

Little the same with Weinstein as I ask myself why a young pretty woman would be in the hotel room with an old fat ugly guy if she didn't have a plan. The other part was it was well known what he did, he didn't hide a thing, so no surprises. So...in the end who was taking advantage of who? I also think he had sex, or I think he liked to beat off in front of them, who knows...lol as they were under the impression they were going to get a part, and in the end, he blew them off and they got nothing most of the time. Sounds more like a woman's revenge than anything else... "I did this nasty thing for you, and you give me nothing in return?????

edit on x31Sat, 12 Oct 2024 08:19:27 -05002024285America/ChicagoSat, 12 Oct 2024 08:19:27 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah "outraged" Grrrrr.

I'm not outraged Xtrozero its popcorn time for that mob.

Not even surprised if I'm honest.

But not overly fond of rapists all the same, Diddy, Trump or Cosby.

And feel for any of their poor victims.

Hopefully, a measure of justice is done, in this life or the next.
edit on 12-10-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join