It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor has It Iran tested a Nuke

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Snicker Snicker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Uranium One

Uranium One is an international group of companies, part of the management circuit of the TENEX Group of Rosatom State Corporation. Since 2013, it is a wholly owned subsidiary of Moscow-based Uranium One Group, a part of the Russian state-owned nuclear corporation Rosatom.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Iran Accelerates Highly Enriched Uranium Production
😁

January/February 2024

Iran accelerated its production of uranium enriched to near-weapons grade levels in November, according to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian, seen attending a meeting in Moscow, said in a Dec. 9 speech that the nuclear deal known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action is becoming “useless.” (Photo by Sefa Karacan/Anadolu via Getty Images)Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian, seen attending a meeting in Moscow, said in a Dec. 9 speech that the nuclear deal known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action is becoming “useless.” (Photo by Sefa Karacan/Anadolu via Getty Images)In a Dec. 26 report, the IAEA noted that Iran is now producing approximately nine kilograms of uranium enriched to 60 percent uranium-235 per month. Iran was producing 60 percent enriched U-235 at a similar rate in early 2023, but decreased production by about two-thirds in June. (See ACT, October 2023.)

Accelerating the production of uranium enriched to 60 percent U-235 is concerning because the material can be quickly enriched to weapons-grade levels or 90 percent.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Certainly in line with Iran’s rhetoric towards Israel. Having such as weapon is one thing, though, delivering it quite another.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I guess you didn't see my point about the words you wrote?

Israel never announced that they had a test.
Perhaps the one in South Africa was theirs, but did they ever state that they did a test?

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I guess you didn't see my point about the words you wrote?

Israel never announced that they had a test.
Perhaps the one in South Africa was theirs, but did they ever state that they did a test?

Yes, funny stuff going on in editing, and 30 minutes ago my computer locked up with a crazy screen and some loud noises. Perhaps the Russkie folks are invading our computers as we complacently set and do nothing.

edit on 10-10-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join