It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Met Police Federation Chair Rick Prior Suspended for Telling the Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We expect the truth from our police but today Metropolitan Police Federation Chair Rick Prior has been suspended for telling the truth , Mr Prior's job is to speak up for rank and file Metropolitan Police officers but after he gave an interview to GBNews on Monday in which he said White officers were hesitant to confront wrongdoing by ethnic minority Londoners for fear of the consequences should a complaint be made against them for just doing their job he himself has been suspended.

Met Police Federation Chair Rick Prior tells me that officers are “not engaging with people they should be for fear of complaint and suspension.”

The MPF chairman said white officers are now needlessly “hesitating” in altercations with ethnic minorities.
x.com...

This comes off the back of the two Met police officers who were sacked for arresting Team GB athletes Bianca Williams and Ricardo Dos Santos because of the way their car was being driven and their claim they could smell cannabis during the stop , following the press interest and a complaint lodged against them by the athletes the officers were sacked but unwilling to roll over they took it to a Police Appeals Tribunal and won their jobs back.

Appeals Tribunal chairman Damien Moore said the officers were "dedicated, hard-working and much respected" and their reputations had been "ruined" by the original findings.

"Both officers did not lie," he said.

"Both officers will now be reinstated to the Met Police. They should receive back-pay."
news.sky.com...

Let's not forget the Manchester police officers who are still on suspension for doing their jobs and will also likely get thrown under the bus by the IOPC for reacting to the aggression they faced by the Muslim thugs at Manchester airport.

In other news a White British man was sentenced to 2 years in prison today for writing words on the internet.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You really couldn't make this stuff up.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

"We're not two teir honestly-we are just petrified of being sued and called racist."

Cry me a forking river.

Pro tip for the cops-
To regain the respect of joe public-start treating EVERYONE the same.
Like you are supposed to.
Which worked pretty well for centuries.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

But they can't. Iz verboten.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Maybe arrest athlete for driving stoned no matter their skin colour.

The people who fired the officers should be sacked in return for being spineless cowards.

Then they should sue the absolutely crap out of the two athletes as well as any staff of contributed to their losses for damages and write to any sponsors they may have to inform them what kind of dangerous and insidious individuals they are sponsoring.

But at the same time I also have no sympathy for British cops and part of me feels this is just them getting what they deserve for being modern gestapo who police and stifle speech under threat, true honest and overt fascism. Arresting people for viewing crime arresting people for waving flags arresting people for defending themselves, firing officers who stand by the law.

I realize these officers didn’t personally do those thing but it changes nothing because they are still card carrying members and spinning cogs in the machine. Their brothers do and the system they are part of allows it,

edit on 10-10-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join