It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 More Years of Joseph R Biden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Here we have, from Kamal Harris herself, a statement that she will continue on as she did under the Biden admin.

www.foxnews.com...

As per usual, we get a very longwinded word salad of a non answer from the current VP that ultimately leads to "No Change".

When asked, by Colbert, what changes would be made if she were to be elected into office, this is all she had to say:

"There is not a thing that comes to mind," Harris responded, adding "I've been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact."

There you have it folks, straight from the horses mouth. She has been making calls the entire time they have been in office. Things have gotten significantly worse on all fronts from day one, but there are still those out there that think she will make changes for the better.

When are you people going to understand that she is nothing but another Obama puppet, just as Joe Biden is now? What is it going to take?

Critics panned the Democratic nominee's comments, insisting they would be immediately used in a Trump ad to tie her to Biden

These critics would be correct in assuming so. That is a confession on live TV that proves what all of us have been saying from the beginning, but yet we still have those die hard TDS Harris endorsers that will try to twist her words to make it sound like anything but what was actually said.

I'm not sure if this country could survive another 4 years of the current admin, let alone how much worse Harris and Walz could make it if voted in. I just hope and pray that, sooner or later, people will pull their heads out fo their a$$es and see her for what she really is.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
I just hope and pray that, sooner or later, people will pull their heads out fo their a$$es and see her for what she really is.

They do. She's not Trump. That's all she needs to be. She is not OMB. She doesn't need to be able to speak intelligently, only not be Trump. (are you seeing a pattern coming?)

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   
We will all win either way because Trump will continue making the funniest most out of touch statements on social media whether he is president or not.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That was the whole reason at least 75% of people used to validate their vote for Biden. And now, most of those people are complaining about not being able to afford anything, all the illegals, losing jobs, etc.

But, I guess you can't fix stupid.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I'll take mean tweets and $1.50 gas any day of the week and twice on Sundays over what we have now and would see under a Harris admin.

People need to learn to think for themselves and not just go off of feels or what MSM/their favorite celebrity have to to say about anything.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
We will all win either way because Trump will continue making the funniest most out of touch statements on social media whether he is president or not.
Hmmm.

Seems to me that was what she was doing when she said this exact thing. Or another way, her VP pick Walz succinctly, if not hilariously put it when he said “We can’t take four more years of this!”.

But yeah, “Trump”.

Weird.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Where did I say mean tweets? That's not what funny and out of touch means.
edit on 9-10-2024 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Did I say you did?

I simply made the assertion that Trump will be better for this country than 4 more years of the Obama/Biden/Harris admin

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This election, just like the last one is an IQ test. Will Americans fail again? Absolutely, if Dominion has its way!

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
This election, just like the last one is an IQ test. Will Americans fail again? Absolutely, if Dominion has its way!
Hmmm. I don’t see Americans as failing when cheating is ALLOWED to happen and take place and one is gaslit for questioning its validity or transparency.

Was J/6 a failure? If seen from the government’s side I’d say no. Down with individualism and your patriotic duty to peacefully question authority.

I see Americans failing when they don’t question anything. From either side and any angle. It’s our duty.

Does a woman fail when she wears a skirt to feel embolden and sexy? Or do we blame her when something terrible happens to her because of her wardrobe selection?

I think electronic voting without identification is a sure-fire way to doctor the tally and gaslight the “losers” at the same time.

Tina Peters may not “be a hero”, but neither is the judge for not seeing how and where she was coming from with regards to what she did.

“You get the society you deserve!” The Joker
edit on 9-10-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

It doesn't matter who is the figurehead, it's the party that has been directing politics. We know Biden does not make any decisions, he does as is told, or used to.

O'buma or O'biden, any one is just another puppet of the puppeteer. People need to know they have been duped.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

That is why so many people are afraid of another term of Trump.

They know he cannot be controlled or swayed by TPTB and that frightens them to their core.

Trump, when re-elected, will do as Trump does and get $#it done from day 1. People will continue to hate him no matter how many good things he does for this country and life will continue on.

Talking with some guys at work the other day, we came up with the next POTUs nomination: Vance/Gabbard. Sort of as a joke, but it would be far better than most we have seen in the last 10-15 years.
edit on 9-10-2024 by PorkChop96 because: Too early to be spelling I guess lol

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

If you think those are out of touch, then YOU might be the one out of touch.

I know they are funny, but those are honest statements with flair. I do think people WANT to read things into those words that make it so they CAN SAY he is this or that which he is not.

This Independant voted for him last 2 times because the alternative is pure hell to the USA, period.

top topics

join