It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

up dated version of project Blue Beam The Why Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Skip to 6:03 to miss the Ad.

Project Blue Beam: Using a Fake Alien Attack to Take Over the World

You wake up one morning, and the world has changed. Overnight, archaeological discoveries have shaken the foundations of every major religion, causing chaos and confusion. Before you can process this information, the sky transforms. Massive, hyper-realistic projections of gods appear above every major city. They speak directly to their followers. Not through their ears - through their minds.

As panic spreads, reports of UFO sightings flood in from around the globe. World leaders call for unity in the face of the extraterrestrial threat. In 48 hours, your entire reality has been upended.

This isn't science fiction. According to some, this is Project Blue Beam - an alleged plan by powerful elites to reshape the world as we know it. But how much of this is true? And what can we do to prepare?

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I’ll save this episode for the weekend.

Seriously though, love The Why Files but the dude needs to pick his game up. I’m losing interest quickly.

I understand he was burnt out and needed a break, but come on. Get back in the ring and give us some weekly interesting content already.

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I just watched this a few minutes ago.......not bad and as always, entertaining.

Looks like project blue beam was a load of bull

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I couldn't help but think of AI and Syarlink while watching this!

I love the Why Files; always entertaining!

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

My surmise is that he has gotten too deep in his work and now realizes it is virtually true, and his suggestive stories are beginning to pile up into a coherent mountain of understanding of what the entire world is facing, a reset, a program in keeping with what the UN has proposed and what the drive for the NWO promises. AI is going to lead us down the path in the West and most of the world will follow. Resistance is futile.

(I thank our new, hidden members for graciously providing some of us with their version of a proper avatar. Red is my favorite color and the spinning tools represent common folk like myself even as communism is a prime example of how humans leading humans can never lead to the true destiny for humanity. I suggest that we stick with the already common avatar of a stern alien head looking down on us. There is a deep message there.)

edit on 8-10-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There's a whole lot more going on out there than just Lizzid People.

new topics

top topics

join