It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The transition from the USA to America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The USSR lost the cold war. Russia has grown through some hard lessons since, The path the USA is on with compounding interest does not adding up with the can kicking Idea so far. Works better in a growing population.

With those still connected to the internet, Bitcoin was the first out the the gate with the most thrown at it. It's value is in the trust of its encryption. If some do break it, they are next gen on the cyber front. No other crypto will be safe. XRP is built on banking regulations. Ethereum has tested its metal to get that far. Monaro, MNR if you want to try and say under the radar.

With the way the media and courts are going with cases like Steve Bannon, Tina Peters, Alex Jones, J6 and many others... The is a spiritual war going on. It is going to come down to every America for which way it goes. Some have more influence that others.

Do You Know the Difference between Liberty and Freedom?

Freedom is the Old Testament, do what you have too to survive. Adrenochrome, face pealing, whatever. Liberty acknowledged we do have a responsibility with the gifts we have been given, the New Testament. Find your path, seek knowledge, express self determination. Remain aware that the consensuses that resides in you is similar to the consensuses that resides in all beings. Is the Guthix like the Gosling?

How Joe Biden survived the 25th Amendment? How did Al Capone become King Pin? Corruption is nothing new. It goes back to the power of government is from the consent of the people. Would any politician really make any difference on on spike biowar and geoengineering? Maybe? So many things are more than one man.

Perestroika is the name of the time USSR transformed to Russia, A rough translation means Great Depression as the state became privatized. A lot of disruption as reorganization goes on. For a less traumatic way out of the Democrats stealing the next election again, Texas leading the succession will get a good 1/2 to 2/3 of the states in the short term. Cut the federal funding and look after the state, still keep what policies do work, dump the rest. With the media gaslighting on the polls and the message sent by some courts and federal agencies there is a play for another steal in the works.

USA Inc Ltd has no long term legs without liability. Your politician wants to kill you and nothing you can do about it. Not hard to see where that story ends. I know politics is a tough job and I suck at it. The tensions around the next election are like no other. Going to be good and bad point no matter who wins. As for holding enough to unite America, is the District of Columba doing the right thing?

How do you see America holding it together and moving on from Jan 20th, inauguration day?
edit on 8-10-2024 by kwaka because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

It certainly is the tensest election I’ve ever seen coming.

United We Stand…and stuff.

But honestly, as I mentioned before, no matter who wins I’m gonna be like “aw sh!t, here we go!”.

Interesting OP. Lots to unpack. Curious to see others takes. I like the observation about federal taxes, I fear insolvency could spark some unwanted repercussions.

Deficit spending has left the building awhile ago.

We are in debt. Big Time.

What do you think personally? If anything.

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

What do you think personally? If anything.

Stock up on water, bean, bullets' and band aids. Get to know your neighbors.

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

You speak of freedom vs liberty.

I'll ask this; Does the 1st Amendment protect misinformation?

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think that Obama's Global Engagement Center protects the right to misinformation, they are the leading purveyors of it on the American people.

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ah kwaka, you look and find the scenario to a play. The play. Cold war???? What was that? Russia losing something that never existed. Listen very closely, you are an ordinary citizen and you're being shafted. Russian, American, British etc. etc. it's the same play. Let me explain, take America. Before it was America it was shafted by the British! Well the Spanish and the French as well. So they decided to get off that bus and fought for independence. Please not at this point it was and always will be the ordinary man fighting and losing their lives not the "money men". Since then just different shafters reaping their "rewards" of you.
Bitcoin???? A Ponzi scheme to part ordinary people from their money. Yeah there have been a couple of "winners" but that's part of the allure.
National Debt???? Answer me this:- does Mr Gates/Mr Musk et al worry about the national debt? They care about the nation as much as a shark cares about the last fish it ate, cos come the time they just up sticks and move on to the next mark/country.
Politics? That's just the show for you to worry and fret about because behind the curtain the grift goes on, in America/Russia/ UK etc.etc.

new topics

top topics

join