It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russias eternal shame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This video shows the Russian invasion of Ukraine from the standpoint of the locals.
The media and trolls will only give you their perspective with an obvious bias.
Make up your own mind.

Language warning. Not too bad but fair warning.

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ukraine still looks pretty good from that video. Is it’s supposed to be a warzone?

The city in the video looked better than Detroit or Jackson or LA or Baltimore or…

Jokes aside yea anyone who gets their home invaded usually hates the invader. Like anyone who kicks down my door I instantly hate for ever and always. So I can see why Ukraines would hate everything about this I totally support that hate it’s righteous and they’re entitled to it.
I mean the war and the reason for it are more complex then this but as for the individual who had no say anyway absolutely it really dosent matter the reasons why people came rolling through their town destroying and killing.

Which is why I can never empathize with people who advocate for illegal immigrants. It’s like advocating for a thief to come kick the door of your home down. A true 1:1 relation.
a reply to: Bluntone22

edit on 8-10-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 8-10-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Well he invader tends to push the narrative that they are liberating the locals.
As for damage. The girl talks about her family’s home being bombed.

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Jokes aside yea anyone who gets their home invaded usually hates the invader.

I agree with this sentiment, and not trying to drift the thread, but in that regard shouldn't everyone be on the Palestinian side since the Brits facilitated an invasion of their land by using European Jews to colonize Palestine?

Doesn't that mean, that all the resistance against the USA and Britain in Iraq, ALL OF IT is then rightly justified? The Irish were justified in their violence as well right? What is good for the goose, is good for the gander, correct? Are we going to be honest and consistent, or start throwing around the excuses why one invasion is terrible and the resistance to it is all good, and explain why it is bad in another context??

Russia was only using the precedent set by the USA in 2003 with its pre-emptive strike doctrine. And that Iraq war was completely based on outright lies that were admitted as such. Eternal shame?? Half the world is going to laud Russia for its efforts at confronting the NATO empire which has been destroying societies and overthrowing governments in the poor and weak countries on Earth for over sixty years. That way of life was not only the most horrendous and barbaric foreign policy, people act like it has never happened! But it is the truth, if we are going to talk about Eternal shame, I think the dozens of countries destroyed through NATO interventions that were mostly all weaker and poor countries to begin with not aligning their monetary policies with that of the Bank for International Settlements and European financial domination, using the American military to achieve its goals is what is eternally shameful. We all used to agree in that regard too until Hillary Clinton started talking about Russian collusion which was completely made up with the assistance of foreign agents!

I know the European elites want to try and market Russia's pre-emptive strike as some historical shameful act, but European society historically have a problem reading the room. We have two entire continents stained with Europe's eternal shame in the Western Hemisphere. We have two world wars to Europe's eternal shame, and they damn well desperately beg for a third praying America will be gullible enough to sacrifice our boys again for their # financial domination agendas.

I think the eternal shame historically, belongs to the European elites and ruling class, and then partially the Europeans themselves for naively believing their Royal Monarchs have zero influence in the direction for their nations' policies. If European citizens were any kind of serious about being free and democratic, they would take measures and make effort at stripping any official Royal designations within their society. the title of King and Queen, antique vestiges of the past which must be eliminated and any special treatment of such titled individuals be removed from legislation. As long as they are permitted those titles with special treatment they will continue to use their centuries old networks of infiltrated national governments to move policy in their own countries and abroad and play pretend to the world by saying "see, its not us, we are just a novelty of the past, we have no real power despite having had it for centuries and all of our titles still standing and us owning the most wealth of our nation".

I used to think America was the most brainwashed mind controlled nation of the west, but clearly such milestones lay in the old Monarchies of Europe.

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
just one word sums up everything and started this whole new practice amongst TPTB...................... Kosovo

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I suppose the Cherokee have every right to bomb Chicago.
The Utes can bomb salt lake city....

Does every country have a long list of things to be shameful for? Yeah, probably..
Does America? Yeah, definitely.

But we did learn it from the best of the worst so what can you do with human nature...🤠

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Naah, make up your own mind, yet your post and video is obviously biased. Now go and find a video of the ethnic Ukrainians (more Russian than Ukrainian) from the Donbas and record their standpoint of the Northern Ukrainians killing, oops, I mean ethnic cleansing, oops, I mean re educating them. THEN we can make our minds up to who or what. But people have short memories and like to forget these little faux pas because it doesn't fit their agenda.

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

My very first sentence said it was from a viewpoint of locals... Aka , their biased perspective.. that's why I posted it. The more information available the better.

People need to look around to make up their minds.

Both sides can also be correct in their beliefs.

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. Depends on where you're sitting.

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yes, precisely my point. However, when looking through history, I think many of the world's problems of the last several hundred years begin with Europe, and so does the final destination of cheaply exported raw material from nations who's markets and industries were conquered by foreign capital, usually after an NGO supported revolution or some such.

Forgive me, but I no longer see European allies as allies with the kind of leadership the EU has in place. I think it was a hail mary attempt at conquering the world through financial domination that has now failed. Americans have finally woken up in mass mainstream quantities about the foreign malign influence within our congress and intelligence community, and are finally making decisions and choices guided with such knowledge.

new topics

top topics

join