It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reform UK Threaten Private Prosecution of Manchester Airport Thugs if They're Not Charged

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The Crown Prosecution Service are waiting for the result of the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) report into the actions of the police during the Manchester Airport incident involving the 2 Asian thugs before they decide if they will be charged for the assault on police that we all saw , many believe it will be a stitch up and no charges will be laid against the thugs because "social cohesion" so pre-empting that stitch up all 5 Reform MPs have signed a letter to the Home Secretary stating that if they are not charged Reform will launch a private prosecution against them.

All five Reform MPs have written to the Home Secretary about the Manchester Airport incident and two tier justice.

If the CPS will not charge the assailants, we will organise a private criminal prosecution against them.
x.com...

Reform say they have a legal team ready and if necessary they will crowd fund the prosecution , I say I will back that prosecution.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Gotta' say I would back this and fully agree with the MPs' decision.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sorry, does someone have a link to the what happened originally?
Just an American, so I don't know what happened.

I can go look.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Reform UK party political broadcast shown earlier on TV ... Labour the Movie.

This is the Party Political Broadcast Labour don’t want you to see.

Their first 95 days in office have been a total disaster.

Watch the blockbuster movie trailer that nearly didn’t make it to air.

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Sorry, does someone have a link to the what happened originally?

No problem , Here's the thread , the incident was first portrayed as police brutality with a short mobile phone video of a police officer kicking one of the thugs in the head while he was on the ground , people were shouting police brutality until some kind person leaked the security cam video below showing the full incident and we saw what really happened.

The video in the thread has been removed , here's the video of the thugs assaulting the police , two of the officers were female one had her nose broken by the thugs.

The incident happened in July and as yet no charges have been made against the thugs while British people involved in the riots after the children were killed in Southport were arrested and imprisoned within weeks , one guy got 2 years for shouting at police and "getting in their face".
edit on 7-10-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Personally I think the thug who broke the cops nose should have been ventilated with lead. Would have made a much better video.

Violence and force always deserved to be met with vastly greatly overwhelming force.

Just like how rock throwing Palestinians or even Americans in some cases get exactly what they deserve.
a reply to: gortex

edit on 7-10-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

top topics

join