It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Loves America and Citizens So Much He is Returning to Where He Was Shot 3 Months Ago.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Friday, October 4, 2024

Tomorrow is a day of commemoration, determination, and explaining further how great a 2nd Trump Presidency will be for America and Americans. GOD saved candidate Donald Trump's life on July 13th in Butler, Pennsylvania. Tomorrow, the former President is returning to Butler to finish what he started, before being shot on that day...

CNN Sept 25th - Donald Trump’s campaign officially announced Wednesday that the former president plans to return to Butler, Pennsylvania – the location of the first assassination attempt on his life this year – for a rally on Saturday, October 5.

“President Donald J. Trump will return to Butler, Pennsylvania to hold a rally on the very same ground where he came within a quarter of an inch of losing his life less than three months ago,” the campaign said in a news release.

In his return to Butler, the campaign said, Trump will honor firefighter Corey Comperatore – the 50-year-old father shot and killed during the attempted assassination. Trump had previously announced plans for a “big and beautiful” rally to honor Comperatore and others injured in the shooting.

The attempted assassination shook up the presidential campaign on the eve of the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, where Trump seized on the moment to call for unity.

The former president was also the target of a second assassination attempt last week when he was golfing at his Florida club.
More at: www.cnn.com...

More on the contents of tomorrow's event...

BUTLER, Pa. - While some big names like billionaire Elon Musk and Trump's running mate, Sen. JD Vance, are listed as special guests for the Trump rally, at the top of the list is Helen Comperatore, widow of Corey Comperatore, along with their daughters, Allyson and Kaylee. Corey Comperatore was shot and killed by the gunman who fired on Trump at a rally July 13.

"It was a tragedy what happened to them. And this being here, I think it would be a great way to honor the victims and support the families. I think that would be a very good thing," said Logan Audiss, of Denver, Colorado, who traveled with Fano.

Even though former President Donald Trump's rally and return to Butler, Pa., isn't until Saturday, some people came more than 24 hours early on Friday in the hope of being near the front of the line to enter the site.
More at: www.wtae.com...

Full list of Special Guests at: www.donaldjtrump.com...

"Right Side Broadcasting Network" (RBSN) Will broadcast the entire day of rally speakers and events, beginning at 9am on Saturday, October 6, 2024. Former President Donald Trump is scheduled to deliver remarks at 5pm Eastern time. Here is the RSBN YouTube Live Stream..
FOR SEVERAL REASONS, THIS WILL BE A VERY SPECIAL EVENT/RALLY.

-WeMustCare

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Thank God! Thank Trump! Thank you saviors!

Cringe.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Who else is willing to bleed for the America we all love?

Do you love your country more than you hate Trump?
Because if you don't vote for him you will end up with niether.

That's the bottom line now do what you will.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2024 by Boomer1947 because: NVM

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

maybe he wants the rest of his ear back?

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't think anyone will want to sit behind him this time. I know I sure would not want to be back there.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Thank God! Thank Trump! Thank you saviors!

Cringe.

Our emotions are not important or relevant, where God is concerned. But they make US feel better.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus

Who else is willing to bleed for the America we all love?

Do you love your country more than you hate Trump?
Because if you don't vote for him you will end up with niether.

That's the bottom line now do what you will.

Huge respect for those who have "resolve" that is stronger than their "fear".

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

maybe he wants the rest of his ear back?

I think the ear was sliced by the bullet. Just a couple of inches away from making a lot of Democrats very happy. Especially BIDEN and OBAMA, who ordered the "hit".

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't think anyone will want to sit behind him this time. I know I sure would not want to be back there.

Those who have little fear and know how small the odds of getting hit are, will sit behind former President Trump. Watch the rally and see what BRAVERY derived from INTELLIGENCE looks like.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I like to live dangerously. I'd take a bullet for Trump.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms

I like to live dangerously. I'd take a bullet for Trump.

You'd want to do it while carrying out a mission for Trump...not while you're sitting on a bleacher. Right?

top topics

join