It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Fs Given

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I don't know if this proves how purely insane Donald J Trump is or how little he gives a flying F about the people trying to off him.

But I do know that he is just fanning the flames at this point in his re-election campaign.

www.foxnews.com...

On Saturday October 5th, 2024, Donald J Trump will return to Butler, PA, to the site of his first assassination attempt, to speak at the Butler Farm show fairgrounds.

Say what you will about Trump but I bet dollars to donuts that nobody else would even think about pulling a stunt like this.

My only concern for this event is what will security look like? Will the USSS give him more people to cover the shortfalls that were seen last time? Or, will Trump hire private security to work alongside his security detail to eliminate any potential threat before they have the chance to "take another shot" at his life.

I'm sure he understands the risk he is taking here, but it is a calculated one in his mind.

I guess we shall see what unfolds as things plate out here in the next 24-48 hours.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

At least all the Trump haters can relax knowing all the politically violent
crazy ass shooters are on their side. How many more are they gonna have
to go thru. And at what point do they give up on the old Oswald expose'?

Pretty soon they gotta run out of patsies.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

There's bullet proof glass.

The practice of using bulletproof glass for outdoor events is typically reserved for sitting presidents, but the Secret Service made an exception following the assassination attempt on Trump's life, according to law enforcement officials.

Trump will continue to be surrounded by glass at his outdoor rallies for the remainder of the election cycle.

www.cbsnews.com...

I expect that the rally will be much like the North Carolina one.

Trump took the stage with bulletproof glass in front and behind him, and mobile storage units and large trucks were brought in to block any views of the rally from potential vantage points outside of the immediate security perimeter. There was a heavy law enforcement presence, enveloping the venue with multiple snipers placed on rooftops near where the former president spoke on Wednesday.

Per two federal law enforcement officials, the rally had a series of Secret Service assets – counter-sniper teams, drone deployment, counter UAS or counter drone technology, plus advance countersurveillance teams. Advance teams walked the rally site a week ago, a type of robust walkthrough that did not happen before July 13.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

I'm sure they have a nice stock pile of names to pull from.

One would think so

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Let's hope so.

To be fair, there were supposed to be more precautions taken back in July that were not taken so we shall see how serious they are at this event.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Elon Musk says he'll be there with Trump too.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The best part is he is doing it outside again, in the same place he was shot. How anyone cannot see he is there for the people is beyond me.

It is not a cult. I do not idolize him. However, he has balls the size of King Kong to do this.

link   
The best part is he is doing it outside again, in the same place he was shot. How anyone cannot see he is there for the people is beyond me.

It is not a cult. I do not idolize him. However, he has balls the size of King Kong to do this.

link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Elon Musk says he'll be there with Trump too.

I am sure Musk will bring his full security team.

You never know how many deranged Liberals would want to take both Trump and Musk out.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Those that have such a deep set hatred for Trump will always find a way to put a negative spin on anything and everything he says and does.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Maybe Musk will bring some robot security to help out the USSS

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

new topics

top topics

join