It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all the problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a link

How mental is this?
Honestly, the idea that police should come to your home, along with social workers to try and insinuate something is wrong with your kids...for posting some stickers and leaflets...Thats some Blakes 7 level rubbish right there

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a link

How mental is this?
Honestly, the idea that police should come to your home, along with social workers to try and insinuate something is wrong with your kids...for posting some stickers and leaflets...Thats some Blakes 7 level rubbish right there

I pray you in the UK can spring yourselves from this trap you are in.

The same prayer for the rest of us.

My prayer to share
"Father God in heaven, please remove the pits that are being placed in our paths and send those who would have us fall into them instead. I pray that they are removed from power and to be able to hurt another person , place or thing".

"In Jesus' name AMEN!"

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Anti-mass immigration views aside for a moment.

"Blake's 7" was class in a glass and on par with the old "Dr Who's" by my guess.

That's a show that could do with a remake and some modern technology.

Although just like with the immigration conundrum they would be apt to screw it up big time.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Not such a surprise since it was written by the bloke who invented the Daleks

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   

What's even more mental is this is a UK council video and the car steering wheel is on the wrong side.

Just goes to show how 'with it' our local councils are...

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a link

How mental is this?

I pray you in the UK can spring yourselves from this trap you are in.

The same prayer for the rest of us.

My prayer to share
"Father God in heaven, please remove the pits that are being placed in our paths and send those who would have us fall into them instead. I pray that they are removed from power and to be able to hurt another person , place or thing".

"In Jesus' name AMEN!"

Amen!
🙏

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoOneButMeAgain

What's even more mental is this is a UK council video and the car steering wheel is on the wrong side.

Just goes to show how 'with it' our local councils are...

Haha what a great spot! I never noticed before.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I know one case when the covid QR code was the fad, someone put a sticker on a QR code the linked back to the Informed Consent Action Network. Lot of dramas that dragged on for a while. Eventually the courts found that not an issue with BS served. It did open up a way to look for other crap. Someone with heart in the right place, just trying to make sense of this crazy world and looking for a better way.

No good deed goes unpunished as someone has to shovel the crap.
edit on 4-10-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Do we know if this is a legit vid?

As NoOneButMeAgain pointed out "the car steering wheel is on the wrong side." and us Brits know there's no such place as Hogshire.

I've been trying to find where this has come from but so far no luck...

ETA
The guy on X who posted this seems to only post videos about the worst sorts in our society? Maybe a fake poster to spread this kind of news? Remember, it was a fake post about the attacker being Muslim that helped kicked off the riots.

edit on k000000Fri, 04 Oct 2024 06:11:54 -05002024kam6America/Chicago by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Me either, but I did find this from Salford Council
Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent (WRAP)
Small Steps, Right Wing Extremism
Understanding the threat of Incel Violence
Hate Crime Bystander Intervention Training

Note nothing about Islamic extremism at all? No grooming gangs, honour killings or forced marriage?

source

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Right Wing Extremism

I prefer right thing extremism, A death cult has captured global governance with the way covid went.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

a link

How mental is this?

Would you feel the same if those leaflets and stickers were advocating Jihad?

The security services believe the greatest internal threat in the UK is from the far right.

This video is part of the Prevent programme, looking to intervene before radicalisation of any kind becomes criminal action. It's the lesser of two evils, although there always are plenty of closet drama queens out there ready to make completely invalid historical parallels.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Kurokage

Me either, but I did find this from Salford Council
Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent (WRAP)
Small Steps, Right Wing Extremism
Understanding the threat of Incel Violence
Hate Crime Bystander Intervention Training

Note nothing about Islamic extremism at all? No grooming gangs, honour killings or forced marriage?

source

It's there and so is FGM.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

The guy on X who posted this seems to only post videos about the worst sorts in our society? Maybe a fake poster to spread this kind of news? Remember, it was a fake post about the attacker being Muslim that helped kicked off the riots.

Russia has made no secret of its destabilisation programme.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   
After rewatching it a few times the phase 'Channel support' rang a bell.

If and thats a big 'if' this is legit, I konw where this may be from.....

Channel and PMAP are part of the Prevent strategy. The process is a multi-agency approach to identify and support individuals at risk of being drawn into terrorism.

Channel / PMAP may be appropriate for anyone who is vulnerable to being drawn into any form of terrorism. Channel / PMAP is about ensuring that vulnerable children and adults of any faith, ethnicity or background receive support before their vulnerabilities are exploited by those that would want them to embrace terrorism, and before they become involved in criminal terrorist activity.

This could be for training purposes if certain agencies are contacted for help in dealing with vulnerable people and all types of radicalisation.
edit on k000000Fri, 04 Oct 2024 06:49:28 -05002024kam6America/Chicago by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasicResearchMethods

a link

How mental is this?

Would you feel the same if those leaflets and stickers were advocating Jihad?

The security services believe the greatest internal threat in the UK is from the far right.

This video is part of the Prevent programme, looking to intervene before radicalisation of any kind becomes criminal action. It's the lesser of two evils, although there always are plenty of closet drama queens out there ready to make completely invalid historical parallels.

Absolutely not, Jihad being a holy war against the unbeliever....rather than moaning about too queer Kier letting more boats in... Your second reply, tell me which of those headings is about islamic extremism, FGM, grooming or forced marriage?
Is it Workshop to raise awareness of prevent?
Is it small steps, right wing extremism?
Is it Understanding the threat of incel violence?
Or is it Hate crime bystander intervention training?

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I did not know that.

My dad got me into watching Blake's 7 many moons ago.

Well that and Fireball XL5.

And Thunderbirds........the show not the cheap wine.

posted on Oct, 4 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Haha fireball, I remember zooney the monkey
one of Gerry Anderson's things that.

Yeah Blakes 7 totally blew me away so that I never even noticed the dodgy sets

Brilliant writing.

new topics

top topics

join