It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V.P. Candidate J.D. VANCE declares President Donald Trump WON Re-election in 2020.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Thursday, October 3, 2024

Democrat News Media personalities are so immature, these words from candidate Trump's V.P. running mate today will (hopefully) drive many of them into deeper levels of frustration & depression.

James David Vance confirms what most Americans have suspected for some time. That is, Joe Biden/Kamala Harris won the 2020 election fraudulently...by cheating.

In a video posted online Thursday, Republican vice presidential nominee Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance told a liberal activist who ambushed him while walking through the lobby of a hotel, that Donald Trump won the 2020 election.
More & The Video: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

As we've seen in every televised debate this Fall, the news media places a lot of importance on whether or not candidate Trump feels he WON or LOSS being re-elected President in November 2020. In fact, they're obsessed over what Donald Trump says, even though they call him a liar every chance they get.

Maybe this powerful Trump/Vance/Musk/Kennedy combo will push VIP Liberals into early retirement, mental homes, and self-destruction.

-WeMustCare

edit on 1032024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   
the same JD who called him an idiot is now a man of character in your mind?

its why i keep telling you to ignore ALL politicians they flip flop as it suits them, they are not doing it for you, they are doing it for themselves, they love taking tax payers money and saying whatever those who choose to listen want to hear.

enjoy his current comments and i hope they bring you the peace you seek

What we know about JD Vance, running to be Trump's second-in-command

“I’m a 'never Trump' guy. I never liked him.” “My god what an idiot.” “I find him reprehensible.” That was from JD Vance in interviews and on Twitter in 2016, when the publication of his memoir Hillbilly Elegy catapulted him to fame.

but he admits he was wrong then, but of course he is right now and wont change his mind in the future (uness it will benefit him in any way)

Vance addresses previous criticism of Trump: 'I was wrong about Donald Trump'

Vance was asked at the CBS News Vice Presidential Debate on Tuesday how he went from calling Trump potentially "America's Hitler" and an "idiot" to joining the former president's 2024 ticket.

TLDR

ALL politicians are BS artists, conmen/women, two faced liars, yet somehow they fool a large part of the global population, perhaps its me being cynical but there has never been and will never be an honest politician.

Again i hope you get the person in power you desire, as you have repeatedly stated your life is so much worse now, thankfully i control my own life rather than rely on the governance of others

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   
We all went to bed with the President easily re-elected.

Woke up with a Fool as President.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

It's funny how cheating in an election can be seen by so
many as the worst of what these people are capable of doing.

When the reality is they want most of humanity dead and the Earth
for their bloodline only. I also think it's odd how many people can't
see this for themselves. Let alone denying it when they're told straight
up.

It's truly amazing.
edit on 3-10-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

People of good-character (like JD Vance) admit they were wrong.

Kamala says her values don't change, even though she's totally changed her stance on several subjects. She is not of good character, and doesn't believe Americans are either.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I didn't go to bed, because at 2am, Arnon Mishkin, the FoxNews "Decision Desk" chief hired by the Anti-Trump owner of FoxNews said, "We're getting word that boxes of ballots have been located in Wisconsin and Michigan. The election officials say they're going to count them tonight."

Days later, we learned those boxes of ballots were 90%+, for JOE BIDEN.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

YOU are a student of what global overseers want for humanity. It's deep and long range. Too much for most people trying to raise families to care about.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
"declares President Donald Trump WON Re-election in 2020"?

At best Vance was trying to ignore the guy; and only meekly said yes a few times hoping the guy would go away.... I don't think thats much of a "Declaration".

At worse DJ can't stick up for himself when confronted by a self obsessed heckler.
edit on 3-10-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Strangest thing. Instead of investigating and proving no election cheating happened in 2020, Democrats just keep going after and attacking anybody that even dares to suggest any cheating happened. What's the deal with THAT? 🤣

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Strangest thing. Instead of investigating and proving no election cheating happened in 2020, Democrats just keep going after and attacking anybody that even dares to suggest any cheating happened. What's the deal with THAT? 🤣

My guess would have to be cheating happened.

You don't think they let these things get decided just by the people? If they did Joe Biden would be running for a second term instead of the back up quarterback.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Astrocometus

YOU are a student of what global overseers want for humanity. It's deep and long range. Too much for most people trying to raise families to care about.

Just trying to raise a family can fail miserably for those who don't
understand the fight to protect that family first. Does the fight not
come against us on many different levels? Not just most but all
families have to care about it. so they can stand against what is
being initiated. WE NEED EVERYONE TO SEE WTF THEY ARE DOING.
Because the secret is defeating their divide and conquer strategy.

Dividing us is their greatest weapon.

link   
If Trump didn't win in 2020 why re Democrats fighting so hard to prevent enforcing any election integrity laws? Why are they trying so hard to circumvent the 'legal resident' requiremwent?

One thing that's really, really bothering me s the lack of TV ads by Trump-or any Republicans. Even state and local candidates are only Democrat ads 24/7.

We all know how easily programmed the masses are with just the power of suggestion, and KH's ads make her sound very competant to the low-level gullible thinkers.

Why are Republicans not taking advantage of media ads? In the past we had ads from both parties, but not anymore. Or is this just a west coast issue?

link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

You're a mind-reading psychiatrist?
Don't let that go to waste.
BIG $$$ in giving accurate analysis!

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Our former Illinois Governor (whom Trump pardoned, in exchange for info on Dem cheating techniques), says the Democrat complex counts on cheating to win close elections. It's a discipline that is always being tweaked and improved.

The media knows that Trump knows what Joe Biden was referring to in October 2020, when stating Democrats have made their Election Fraud Organization more effective than ever.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The media knows that Trump knows what Joe Biden was referring to in October 2020, when stating Democrats have made their Election Fraud Organization more effective than ever.

By implementing assassination, lawfare, spying, russian hoaxes, cover ups,
mind control, pandemics etc etc etc. Ask yourself what could possibly drive
these people to such extremes? What could possibly be so important to them
assuming they're normal human beings? Answer:

There isn't anything.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I'm sure he did. He wouldn't exactly be on the ticket if he said "Trump lost the 2020 election."

And that's because MAGA is such a majority and democrats can only win by cheating now . This is seriously getting old.

Here's what I think happened.

In-Person votes are counted first and way faster. And that's the entire answer to why people woke up with a popped bubble.

Why can't that be the answer? And why is it never even considered?

How else could a 58 to 32 percent advantage manifest in vote tabulation? By staying the exact same margin it was before those ballots were counted?

It's more absurd to say a candidate with such a commanding edge on mail-in ballots wouldn't shift the results when primarily those ballots were left being counted.
edit on 3-10-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   

My analysis of Vance encompasses a spectrum you could drive a truck through. A mind reading psychiatrists would be more precise.

new topics

top topics

join