It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My pet conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have always thought that people finding self-assembling nanotech in a certain medication was a bit of a far reach for a lot of people to get there heads around. Even though if you accept that the reports have been done in good faith with no ulterior motive .In fact it is one of the most under reported and stamped on conspiracy theory out there. The mere fact that everyone who has taken a certain medication , would require a massive upgrade in collective data centers's to process all the new information which would be generated.

So where is the evidence of a massive increase in the necessary data collection center's requiring a phenomenal investment at a time when the real economy is all but on the ropes? at a time when the social infrastructure of the jabbed countries is to put it mildly wobbling. Who would have the money to invest and for what reason? well here is the proof of the data centers. At some stage with all that's going on ,one would think that at some stage resources in some basic infrastructure like housing or disaster relief might have to be trimmed for this one.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I don't believe the rush is to have AI as much as the rush is to control AI.
There's just no way they want people going to AI and getting the truth.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

I wonder what would happen if you set AI the task of solving a paradox, would it disappear up its own transistor?

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: Astrocometus

I wonder what would happen if you set AI the task of solving a paradox, would it disappear up its own transistor?

LOL you've obviously pondered a few things.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

We've been hearing for a long time that the world population isn't sustainable. For many decades now TPTB have devised ways to tract the majority-but not all of the population; credit/debit cards, cell phones, geneology testing, IRS, social security numbers, etc.

I can see AI gathering all of the information on nearly every human on the planet. What might they want that information for? Thinning the herd.

With technology advancing so rapidly there will have to be a mass die-off at some point.

Remember Hitler's goal to create a 'perfect race'?AI could easily make those decisions, and I hope it decides the 1% are the biggest threat and waste of resources when the day comes.

new topics

top topics

join