It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to have a serious conversation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is a must view! It's about a very serious conversation.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I love dogs. I used to have a dog that could say hello clearly and even called me dad. I lost him 4 years ago to cancer.

We got a phone call from a pet rescue place directing us to go rescue an abandon dog at a nearby dog park.

I absolutely scored! 7 week old reverse black brindle Cane Corso male with a wonderful sweet gentle personality. We are very happy together.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I love dogs. I used to have a dog that could say hello clearly and even called me dad. I lost him 4 years ago to cancer.

We got a phone call from a pet rescue place directing us to go rescue an abandon dog at a nearby dog park.

I absolutely scored! 7 week old reverse black brindle Cane Corso male with a wonderful sweet gentle personality. We are very happy together.

What a cute lil puppy! They get really big don't they? I dont know much about the breed. But super cute!

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

A true velvety black beauty.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I had Confucius (Konfik), a Chinese Crested, a beloved pet, for 16.5 years. He died in my arms in the clinic during euthanasia from old age, in love.
Now I want to get a new friend. I settled on a Xolo, a Mexican Atzec dog.

But this will be a completely different pet.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Sorry for your loss. Our Cocker Spaniel reached the same age.

That looks like a majestic dog, probably not easy to train.

edit on 3/10/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thank you, I have already overcome the shock of the loss.
My choice of breed is based on the fact that my grandson is allergic. Any hair from any animal is contraindicated for him. If I want my daughter to bring my grandson to my house, I must exclude any hair from my house. Therefore, my choice is hairless dogs.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

OMG!!!
You scored big time!!!!

I have my baby, an Australian Shepard/red heeler mix. But he was raised with our boxer, who passed almost a year ago, and you can tell he is lonely.
We are looking for another puppy. Would prefer a mutt, but I want a big dog again. He is the smallest we have ever had. Would LOVE a mastiff mix!

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I've had a lot of dogs in my lifetime, but this last one was so great there will never be another.

She loved to run and playing touch tag was a favorite game of hers; she'd run past me and dodge at the last moment to avoid being 'tagged'.
One day she zigged, I zagged and all 100 pounds hit the side of my knee. It was an expensive surgery and long recovery.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Dogs are the absolute best - can't imagine life without them!

Our American Shepherd Odin passed about a year ago, and my wife decided last week that it was time to adopt a new baby so she went to the pound and scored this amazing 10mo old Australian -

She fit right in and now Norman has a new best friend Marnie -

top topics

join