It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tina Peters is scheduled to be sentenced today - Livestream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Tina Peters is scheduled to be sentenced today.

She's the Mesa County Clerk who thought it was a good idea to back-up their election server shorty after the 2020 election, and right before Dominion made changes to those records as part of their "trusted build" update, which she also had backed-up. She later had both back-ups forensically analyzed, which I will provide more information about below.

Tina Peters is a courageous patriot who deserves to be honored for her actions and discovery, not punished.

Former Colorado county clerk Tina Peters to be sentenced for voting data scheme

A former Colorado county clerk and one-time hero to election conspiracists is set to be sentenced Thursday for leading a data-breach scheme inspired by the rampant false claims that voting fraud altered the result of the 2020 presidential race.

A jury found Tina Peters guilty of most charges against her in August for orchestrating the security breach of her elections computer system.

In a post on the social media platform X after her conviction, Peters accused Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems, which made her county’s election system, as well as lawyers for state election officials of stealing votes.

“I will continue to fight until the Truth is revealed that was not allowed to be brought during this trial. This is a sad day for our nation and the world. But we WILL win in the end,” she said.

Tina Peters to be sentenced Thursday

Peters faces up to roughly 20 years in prison, but that does not mean she will spend any time there.

Fingers crossed.

Sentencing is scheduled to start Thursday at 9:30 a.m. in Mesa County. 9NEWS will livestream the hearing in the video player above once it begins.

Wishing Tina the best possible outcome.

edit on 3-10-2024 by IndieA because: Added Livestream

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Mesa County Clerk and Recorder Tina Peters presents Board of Commissioners with alleged evidence of destruction of election records

Peters explained in an interview that, “Behind my back and contrary to prior representations, these records were destroyed by the Secretary of State and the vendor. And, preventing any audit of the 2020 election. This appears to be a serious crime. But thanks to my arranging for a forensic image, that the EMS servers, just beforehand, those records are preserved.” According to Peters, this information was lost during a routine election system maintenance operation called a “trusted build” on May 25, 2021.

The evidence Peters gave to the board is an 83-page report of forensic examination and analysis. According to Peters, it was prepared by Doug Gould, the cyber forensic expert retained to advise her in accordance with her duties as the county’s Chief Election Official.

The report provided by Peters claims, “Forensic examination found that election records, including data described in the Federal Election Commission’s 2002 Voting Systems Standards (VSS) mandated by Colorado law as certification requirements for Colorado voting systems, have been destroyed on the Mesa County’s voting system, by the system vendor and the Colorado Secretary of State’s office.” The report then continues by naming concerns for possible data destruction in other counties.

The report also claims a total of 28,989 logfiles were deleted. According to the report, these logfiles are required to reconstruct the function of and events taking place on the voting systems, and based upon information provided by legal counsel, must, by law, be preserved.

In the report’s conclusion, it claims that election-related data and election data that is explicitly required to be preserved was destroyed in violation of law. Furthermore, the report asserts that the specific configuration settings of the server have likely not been met despite this system having been certified and thereby approved for use in Colo. by the Colo. Sec. of State.

The report concludes by stating, “Further investigation is required to determine the full scope of non-compliance with legal mandates for voting systems and election records, and whether the non-compliance is deliberate or simply negligent.”

Repo rts 1, 2, and 3: 2020 election fraud and other problems in Mesa County Colorado’s Dominion Voting Systems

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Here's a link to a video documentary covering Tina's case.

Selection Code

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
in other news...

Pennsylvania Schedules ‘System Maintenance’ on Voter Registration Website on Same Day as Trump’s Return to Butler

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Pennsylvania’s Department of State has scheduled “system maintenance” on its voter application website, coincidentally on the same day as Donald Trump’s return to the town in which he was nearly assassinated.

“The website will undergo scheduled system maintenance and be unavaliable Saturday, 5th October from 6pm until 12am,” the voter registration website reads. “We thank you for your understanding.”

Grassroots activist Scott Presler, who is among those leading the efforts to secure Pennsylvania for Donald Trump next month, pointed out the coincidence on the X platform.

“The [Pennsylvania Department of State] voter registration website will be unavailable on Saturday, October 5th,the day that President Trump will be triumphantly returning to the site of the assassination attempt in Butler County, PA,” Presler wrote. “[With] all eyes on PA, the site will be down. Coincidence?”

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
So what kind of tone are the courts going to set on matters of election certification and verification? With Tina on Trumps side, been a lot of political persecution there. No doubt there will be some wanting to throw her in with the J6 crew and throw away the key.

Is there still enough will in the courts that think there might be something in the will of the people when it comes to who controls the government?

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Dr Frank gave pre sentencing testimony in Tina Peters defense and it was amazing, I hope that can be clipped and distributed.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The judge seems to think that the 2021 and 2022 election hand counts matching 2 other electronic voting methods, somehow has to do with the results of the 2020 election!!! Someone talk some sense into this illogical fool, or clearly bias judge.

What happened years after Dominion changed election records with their "trusted build", has nothing to do with 2020, it's actually an indication that election officials decided that it was a good idea to hold themselves and their elections accountable after all.

RESULTS MATCHING IN 2021 AND 2022 ELECTIONS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE 2020 ELECTION TINA PETERS OVERSAW OR THE CHANGES THAT WERE DISCOVERED TO BE MADE TO FEDERAL ELECTION RECORDS!!!

CHANGES TO FEDERAL ELECTION RECORDS THAT WERE NOT ALLOWED TO BE SUMMITED TO THIS COURT!

edit on 3-10-2024 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So, now it's a crime to backup your data before a system update? Of course, I'm sure this law will be applied equally to everyone.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The judge seems to think that the 2021 and 2022 election hand counts matching 2 other electronic voting methods, somehow has to do with the results of the 2020 election!!! Someone talk some sense into this illogical fool, or clearly bias judge.

a reply to: IndieA

I know, that was frustrating to watch. The gentlemen attesting did not articulate the issue properly. I believe Mr. Arnos, the next person to speak on Tina Peters defense addressed the issue at the end of his statement but it did not seem to resonate with the judge.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

This may be a corrupt judge. Election-related cases usually are assigned to corrupt judges. They will all pay for not being on the side of the people, after 1/20/2025.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
So, now it's a crime to backup your data before a system update? Of course, I'm sure this law will be applied equally to everyone.

It's only careless, not a crime, if you delete data and your name is Hillary Clinton.
Backing up data, though, huge crime - 20 years.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

This may be a corrupt judge. Election-related cases usually are assigned to corrupt judges. They will all pay for not being on the side of the people, after 1/20/2025.

I was wondering if anyone had any backround on this guy. I am thinking he is not going to spare Tina, I hope I am wrong. The guy, Dr. Franks I believe was testifying at the 43 minute timeframe was very good.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I was wondering if anyone had any backround on this guy. I am thinking he is not going to spare Tina, I hope I am wrong. The guy, Dr. Franks I believe was testifying at the 43 minute timeframe was very good.

I would be highly surprised if this was not a done deal and a long sentence - which will be seized upon in the pre election propaganda to make sure everyone is aware they have to keep their mouths shut when the election is once again stolen.

top topics

join