It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA funding going to illegals - at least 650 million

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I knew illegals were receiving considerable funding - I had no idea it was coming out of FEMA resources.

At LEAST 650 million is going to provide illegals housing.

www.fema.gov...
(For those of you who don't click links - go to the FEMA home page/select Grants/select shelter and services)

A lot more is probably being spent. Is there a good list out there that shows the agency spending on illegals?
edit on 2-10-2024 by Daughter2v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

It looks to me like FEMA receives administrative fees from DHS and CBP. So it's DHS money.
See: fema_gpd-fy-2024-ssp-competitive-nofo It's a pdf.

6. Authorizing Authority for Program
Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2024, Pub. L. No. 118-47, Title II
Security, Enforcement, and Investigations, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Operations
and Support.
7. Appropriation Authority for Program
Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2024, Pub. L. No. 118-47, Title II
Security, Enforcement, and Investigations, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Operations
and Support.
10. Program Overview, Objectives, and Priorities
a. Overview
The FY 2024 appropriation provided $650 million for SSP, including FEMA administrative
costs.
This NOFO announces $340.9 million to be distributed through a competitive
application process, as described below. The second FY 2024 SSP NOFO, distributing $275
million in funds through an allocated methodology, will be announced separately.

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   

The $1,000 to $3,000 @ month put on their EBT cards every month comes from FEMA also, I believe. FEMA is under the Department of Homeland Security, which means it doesn't get audited, cut, or threatened.

Congress didn't even impeach Mayorcas for following the Biden-Harris wishes, and letting in millions of people to America, without vetting them. After the "911" terror attacks the Department of Homeland Security was made almost untouchable.

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
People can now actually see the real life results of funding illegals.

Only $750 was left for citizens because they housed and feed so many illegals.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

DHS money is FEMA money.

They are prioritizing illegals over American citizens. There is no justification for this. It's disgusting.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The government has created so many new agencies and sub-branches that it's almost impossible to untangle the web of corruption and fix anything.
The average citizen has no idea, and never will-until America has reached the goal of 'fundmentally changed'.
They won't know what happened, or how it happened; all they'll know is quality of life has become non-existant for them.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Besides the justification for why this is happening.

One might stop to ponder who is ordering these people to dole out taxpayer funds meant for events like Helene to “elsewhere”.

Maybe even ask why would they do this?

Makes me wonder how the VA was told to see immigrants before actual retired and injured warfighters.

Seems like a pattern maybe.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
People can now actually see the real life results of funding illegals.

Only $750 was left for citizens because they housed and feed so many illegals.
Correct.

Except they get flown into the state of their choice.

Whereas the victims of the flooding and hurricane have to figure out how to get to the $, let alone deposit it.

I’m guessing you have to sign up online. Should be easy enough.

Oh. Wait….

edit on 3-10-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   
People in my state all lost their food stamp money and now when you call in it tells you straight up, you can only get food stamps if you have multiple dependents I'm which case you now get 200 dollars a month or an illegal immigrant, in which case you get like 845 a month.

posted on Oct, 3 2024 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Today was a good time to get a plan going and prepare for the inevitable socioeconomic failures that are going to occur, as this cannot be sustained, and the architects are counting on it.

REMEMBER Biden killed the economy DAY 1, so none of this had to happen. It's happening because we are coming face to face with the true evils of our nation.

The apathy vacation everyone has enjoyed for over 50 years IS OVER.

Most of life's purposes have begun to be narrowed into a singular way of living and thinking. A new purpose would be getting ready for rough seas ahead.

Stay safe all.

Yesterday was an even better day to get this accomplished.

Here's to tomorrow then!

top topics

join