It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOUG EMHOFF Will be First Gentleman if Kamala Harris is President - Things to Know About Doug.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wednesday, October 2, 2024

There have been 54 "First Ladies" since the United States of America was formed. If V.P. Kamala Harris is elected President next month, she would become the first female President, and her husband DOUG EMHOFF would be the first ever "First Gentleman".

But unlike the First Ladies of past administrations, Doug Emhoff would enter the White House carrying unpleasant "baggage"...

Vice President Kamala Harris’ husband is accused of slapping his ex-girlfriend for flirting with a valet worker at a ritzy gala, a new report claims.

Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff, 59, supposedly struck his then-girlfriend — described as a successful New York attorney — in the face so hard, she spun around, while in a valet line after an event at the Cannes Film Festival in May 2012.
More at: nypost.com... rt/

-AND-

Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff reportedly paid $80,000 in “hush money” to his former nanny as part of a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) but was not prosecuted, unlike Trump.

The UK Daily Mail revealed in August that Emhoff’s first marriage broke up because of his affair with the family nanny, whom he allegedly impregnated.
The affair was hidden during Kamala Harris’s Senate and presidential campaigns.

Emhoff acknowledged the affair to CNN once the story broke, but did not mention impregnating the nanny, or the fate of the child. Democrats and the media nonetheless praised Emhoff for reshaping “the perception of masculinity.”
More at: www.breitbart.com...

-AND-

Kamala's husband raised eyebrows last year, when he was filmed kissing First Lady Jill Biden on her lips.

VideoClip of Big Affectionate Kiss: x.com...

With VP KAMALA HARRIS less than 40 days away from POSSIBLY being elected President of the United States, everyone in her orbit gets "vetted" by the media and investigators, including her husband, Doug Emhoff.

Stay Tuned: There May be More Emhoff "blemishes" incoming. 😨

-WeMustCare

edit on 1022024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I am sure it will be spun into being trumps fault before the end of the week.

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Kamala's husband physically assaults a woman...and 3 other women are witnesses
Huh.

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I am sure it will be spun into being trumps fault before the end of the week.

Even the dumbest Democrats aren't buying that line any more.

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Kamala's husband physically assaults a woman...and 3 other women are witnesses
Huh.

Democrats revere the Washington Post, like they do CNN and MSNBC.

The Washington Post says DOUG EMHOFF is a woman's dream and a sex symbol!

Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

Maybe WaPo owners and writers slap around their wives, girlfriends, and screw the babysitters?

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So I guess the MSM isn't interested in a the story of a potential 'First Husband' physically assaulting a woman with witnesses?

I wonder why.

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So I guess the MSM isn't interested in a the story of a potential 'First Husband' physically assaulting a woman with witnesses?

I wonder why.

I guess it's okay if you actually grab them by the you know what, as opposed to just stating that.

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
As suspected, this guy is turning out to be a real mental case short fuse cracked cannon ball 😀

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I wonder why.

Via Social Media, WE will make sure most VOTERS know of these accusations. The Main Stream Media (MSM) becomes less important every election cycle for getting information dispersed.

I'm heading over to TruthSocial.com and GETTR.com right now (and again tomorrow daytime) to tell Trump-MAGA members to read this thread's Opening Post, and to spread the Doug Emhoff information to all corners of the internet.

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

I wonder why.

I guess it's okay if you actually grab them by the you know what, as opposed to just stating that.

Trump = Affection
Emhoff = Meanness

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Very real concern is Emhoff may be abusing Kamala. Very dangerous situation. And this guy has classified information. WTF 🥶️

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Why does it matter if Kamala Harris’s husband beats women; he isn't running for president.

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Why does it matter if Kamala Harris’s husband beats women; he isn't running for president.

His abusive criminal actions may be affecting National decision making by Kamala. She IS The VP, not just a "Candidate".

Tip of another iceberg. He has access to classified and sensitive material. ☠️

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Besides being crass. There’s a lot wrong here.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Kamala needs to consider resigning the Vice Presidency, and she needs to step aside from the Election. RIGHT NOW!

The Democrat Party is in severe jeopardy. 🆘

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with being a member of the Slapaho tribe.
Diddy, Chris Brown, Sean Penn, Nick Cage.
It’s totally Hollywood so it’s almost lib mandated.

posted on Oct, 2 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Good thing he's not running for POTUS.

top topics

join